Screech & Schlong On Tour

America’s Excruciating New Duet singing in perfect harmony!

pointers

18 responses to “Screech & Schlong On Tour

1. bluesjunky October 24, 2016 at 8:31 pm

Masterpiece, Earl…

2. Diogenes October 24, 2016 at 10:39 pm

Pointer Sisters! LOL!

3. Pistol Pete October 24, 2016 at 11:35 pm

Ebony and Ivory…together in perfect hypocrisy.

4. Meatzilla October 25, 2016 at 10:26 am

Oopsie!
    “UNACCOUTABLE”……….. N stuff.
    Ouch.

5. SafeSpace October 25, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Gee … What big ears you have, gran’pa. A Gem, dear Earl!

6. poppajoe49 October 26, 2016 at 10:00 pm

I just have one question.
    Which one is Screech and which one is Schlong?

7. jw burns October 26, 2016 at 11:02 pm

Too true Earl. They both love those small, low maintenance Asperger’s audiences and teleprompter, a proven winner of a combo for handing off parsed sound bites to Wolf Blitzers and Cooperses.

8. Papabear October 27, 2016 at 9:52 am

We go from “unaccountable” [sic] to “unaccuntable”. Really, there is a slight misnomer in the naming of this post… it wouldn’t carry the rhyming double entendre but accuracy would require it to be “Screech and SCHLORT”, because the English would say “his ‘dangly bits’ are so small as to be imperceptible”.

• SafeSpace October 27, 2016 at 5:17 pm

Priceless! Cockney slang, I suppose?

• papabear1950 October 27, 2016 at 8:51 pm

Actually, if lamont was born in England it would have been in Kenyadal, which is about dead center between Lancaster and Penrith. As far as “Cockney slang”… the “rhyming” was an ingenious product of your fiend [sic] and mine, EoT. “Cheech and Chong”, “Screech and Schlong”… but I took issue with his necessary assumption that lamont had an “organ” that could be seen without the aid of a Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope, (a device that magnifies objects to the ATOMIC level… the only level that lamont’s (ha ha) manhood (ha HA ha ha) would be perceptible at). As far as Cockney RHYMING slang, (the description embodying the whole enchilada of description) I wouldn’t presume to know if I am even CLOSE, because it’s a pretty complex “language” and I don’t have the energy to learn it. When it involves lamont, though, I think “COCK” slang has an affinity to “bath-house Barry” and his “pickle smooching” proclivities. (not that I have an attitude about THAT!)

• Earl of Taint October 28, 2016 at 9:16 pm

In the Yiddish – a Schlong is a dick, but it’s more often used to describe someone as a being a dick, rather than the dick itself. In Obama’s case, I believe his actual member would be classified as a schlamizzle.

9. Cry and Howl October 27, 2016 at 5:42 pm

Great one brother Earl. Look for the 3rd annual Cry and Howl blog award … very soon! Gotta borrow this one!