You Must Follow The Rules As You Have Established Them…Right Mitch?

alf

15 responses to “You Must Follow The Rules As You Have Established Them…Right Mitch?

1. silvestris November 16, 2017 at 11:20 pm

I am sorry that Frankenstein proved so sick; but glad he got outed.

• Earl of Taint November 17, 2017 at 7:26 pm

I don’t think he’s sick. He made his name off of frat house humor. He’s a clown and always has been. Minnesotans made him a Senator, it’s their bad. Maybe they have a Kathy Griffin type to replace him.

2. silvestris November 16, 2017 at 11:21 pm

Franken.

3. silvestris November 16, 2017 at 11:21 pm

Maybe Frankenstein is more fitting.

4. Lee Van Queef II November 16, 2017 at 11:35 pm

Another regular with the foliage at El Socialista.

5. Diogenes November 17, 2017 at 12:44 am

You know Franken is a sick man if he is grabbin’ Joy Behar’s tits!!!!!

6. Wingman November 17, 2017 at 6:20 am

Old Joyless musta had em rolled up and stuffed in a bra. Normally they arehanging near her waistline lookin for worms.

7. SafeSpace November 17, 2017 at 9:58 am

Ol’ Woody Franken, friend of Muslim voters and the “common man”, is a walking, talking example of Democrat Party values. We need to keep him front and center, at least thru the 2018 election cycle.

8. deBoyle November 17, 2017 at 7:42 pm

I’m waiting for someone to come forward and accuse Obie of faggotry when they were in collitch.

• Earl of Taint November 18, 2017 at 5:50 pm

I certain I read several accounts of that very thing, back in The Dark Years. Including the Pakistani boyfriend he went home with for a long honeymoon. I think College Barry was a gay prostitute to a rich Paki boy, essentially.

9. Scooter Van Neuter November 19, 2017 at 11:06 am

I don’t really see anything that wrong with the chair thing. Have you ever owned a really nice, soft leather chair? I have and they are wonderful.

• Earl of Taint November 19, 2017 at 7:19 pm

I normally say live and let live. I was young once. But I never went to the back side of the chair, no sir not once. That’s just filthy. In my book. Different strokes and all. No offense.