Happy Thanksgiving To All

Hope all your wishes come true.

I thank you all for coming here, looking at my pics and not throwing up too much – and for being such great Americans and friends. I sincerely appreciate all of you. Your approval encourages me to keep going – and so I will.  My doctor can go pound sand.

Have a blessed day!

thanksgiving2019

9 responses to “Happy Thanksgiving To All

1. woodsterman November 28, 2019 at 10:26 am

Happy Thanksgiving Earl!

2. kknuck November 28, 2019 at 10:54 am

Happy Thanksgiving to you. A source of many smirks, smiles and guffaws.

Sent from my iPhone

3. Jock Soxman November 28, 2019 at 10:54 am

Ridiculing and satirizing the stinking Democrat-socialist-media-complex, especially their coup attempt, is a patriotic service. As an outraged Christian, Constitutional, conservative, I’m addicted to your memes. Happy Thanksgiving.

4. bluesjunky November 28, 2019 at 11:01 am

Happy Thanksgiving, Earl…yer the best!

5. Safespace November 28, 2019 at 11:39 am

Thanksgiving blessings back to you, O Master of Memes!

6. Moe Fackey November 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Jock Soxman couldn’t have said it better. You are always brilliantly on target.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of us who love freedom and America.

7. Spicy Wammenflerfer November 28, 2019 at 2:41 pm

Dr. Demento collection has the pencil neck geek song by wrestler Freddie Blassie…a fitting tribute to bug eyed mutant Adam Schiff and his Trabant clown car Schiff show.
    If Russia only has 1/10 the economy of the USSA then why do the oligarchs want back in so bad?
    Vlad says put Ukraine in NATO I dare ya.

8. Duke November 28, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Much of what you do is priceless. Thank you for keeping on. Have a great thanksgiving. Be well.

Comment:

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )