De Niro’s Only Scary When He’s Standing On A Box Pretending

In real life, he’s just a bitchy sawed off little old short man. He should stick to the scripts and stunt doubles, before he hurts himself.

deniro

18 responses to “De Niro’s Only Scary When He’s Standing On A Box Pretending

1. Wahoo September 30, 2019 at 7:36 am

Box or no box, little Bobby will never stand as tall as DJT.

• Wahoo October 5, 2019 at 6:29 am

The only difference between Little Bobby and Travis Bickle, the psychotic loser attempting to assassinate a presidential candidate, is the mohawk.

2. Pingback: Earl: Little Bobby DeNiro | Western Rifle Shooters Association

3. WDS September 30, 2019 at 8:00 am

It gives me immense joy and inner peace to see De Niro still foaming at the mouth and suffering from terminal TDS. I’m assuming it’s foam anyway….

4. Wingman September 30, 2019 at 8:13 am

Never before have I seen libtards so upset over something. I have a former co-worker who won’t talk to any Trump supporters he used to work with. My step mother also has a stepson with her new husband that refuses to even visit them because they were Trump supporters. TDS is a real mental disorder and I know you shouldn’t make fun of the mentally ill….but damn, it’s just too much fun antagonizing those low info morons.

5. dmv gringo September 30, 2019 at 8:36 am

Suck drumpf much?

6. Mac October 4, 2019 at 8:47 am

Jesus, I hate that fucker De Niro. All he does is continually say that he wants to punch the president. What a pussy little bigmouthed cunt this guy is. Most overrated actor, ever, in the history of the Milky Way galaxy. He had a swishy little faggot for a father, which pretty much explains everything. Can’t get it up with a white woman, either.

Comment:

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )