Doesn’t Have To Be Somalia – Just Send Her Back To Shitholesota*

*with apologies to all decent Minnesotans, I refer only to the district that elected her. And I wasn’t at all nice aboot it, no.

ilhan

16 responses to “Doesn’t Have To Be Somalia – Just Send Her Back To Shitholesota*

1. Pingback: Earl Sends | Western Rifle Shooters Association

2. Wingman July 18, 2019 at 10:17 pm

I refer to those blue platers as Minnetards

3. Pistol Pete July 19, 2019 at 7:28 am

Every time I hear ‘Somalia’ I remember the SEALS Ben T. Penis turned his back on before they were butchered and dragged though the streets.Then his co-conspirator orchestrated the same kind of treachery in Benghazi.

4. WDS July 19, 2019 at 7:39 am

Surprised her headbag doesn’t have….. Skidmarks.

5. MikeyParks July 19, 2019 at 8:52 am

Just out of government would do nicely. And the sooner we quit having to look at her face, the better.

6. ArmyAviator July 19, 2019 at 9:45 am

I can’t speak for the whole state of Minnesota, but I will make this comment about MSP (Minneapolis-St. Paul) International Airport. IT”S A SHITHOLE airport, run by Democrats. What more can I say! Facilities are rundown, antiquated and under maintained. Unions control everything at MSP. We avoid flying there if possible and charge a premium to land and rent apron space when we must.

7. Glenda T. Goode July 19, 2019 at 10:11 am

Problem with sending her back to the shit hole is the dung beetles will not let her back in.

The somali enclave in Minnesota is a black mark on an otherwise hard working and American people. It is as if that group is driving the wrong way on a one way street.

8. jo blo July 19, 2019 at 1:09 pm

it’s not a matter of race – anyone who finds themselves in a place they don’t like has a choice to make: learn to like it (assimilate), leave, or change it. It doesn’t matter if they are born here or not , or what color they are.

Only the first two are tolerable to other people already there. Attempts to ‘change it ‘ are graceless intolerable bullying of others – a lot of bitching about those others ending with someone being ejected with some amount of violence or threats.

We’ve been very tolerant of leftists, blacks, muslims – and that has turned out to be a mistake, let’s stop it before the mess gets even bigger. Those who have a problem with obeying our laws and tolerating our existence in this country should GTFO before they are thrown out. I’m not advocating for that, I’m just pointing out the obvious.

9. Terry Newberry July 21, 2019 at 3:43 am

~Fruit of the Loon~

10. woodsterman July 21, 2019 at 12:19 pm

Your creation is everywhere. Your “Fruit of the Loom” is priceless. I really did laugh out loud when I saw it.

11. iratenate July 24, 2019 at 6:58 am

Love it – best Omar yet!

Comment:

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )