I wouldn’t go if they paid me. I couldn’t. Because I think it’s rude to barf all over other people, that’s why.  Yes, I probably care too much, especially when it concerns progerssives. It’s my struggle. Plus they often barf back in response.

sideshow

11 responses to “Clinton Speaking Tour Cuts Admission To Under $2.00 – Price Includes One Trip At Deluxe Buffet – Still No Takers

1. Wahoo May 5, 2019 at 11:49 pm

The “Kids Free” hook gives Creepy Joe an idea for his speaking tour.

2. Glenda T. Goode May 6, 2019 at 8:06 am

Next your going to see a carnival barker out front (Cue the calliope music)

Step right up Folks and see the bearded lady and her Philandering husband……

Only 25 cents…..see the shrew of Chappaqua!!!!!!!! Able to bite the head of of any mate…..

Step right up!!!! Don’t be afraid…..there is a sturdy cage keeping her away from the crowd…..

• crazyeighter May 6, 2019 at 10:36 am

Considering Hillary’s reluctance to mingle with The Great Unwashed during her campaign, that oughta read “… to keep the crowd away from her.” (What crowd??)

3. WDS May 6, 2019 at 8:31 am

It’s comforting to see their second tour going down faster than Lewinsky and knowing that Huma has to attend to Hillary and her drool soaked pillow and full Depends every morning.

4. SafeSpace May 6, 2019 at 11:26 am

Maybe Billary oughta award one of their hired bimbos for a one night boink to a lucky rally attendee. That might raise, oh, seventy five cents towards expenses.

5. Alexis Frey May 7, 2019 at 5:19 am

One of the best! OT: Why does Chelsea look like Eleanor Roosevelt?

6. Mad Celt May 7, 2019 at 2:09 pm

I wish it was a drunken, knife throwing act! I’d pay to see that! As it is, two bucks is kinda steep.

7. Lee Van Queef II May 7, 2019 at 9:02 pm

I would rather visit a broken sewage plant, it would smell better and I would be in better company with decaying shit.

8. CC May 8, 2019 at 8:51 am

You just know everyone’s going to get Salmonella at a libtard buffet…

Comment:

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )