I’m Seeing A Resemblance

15 responses to “I’m Seeing A Resemblance

1. Wingman February 5, 2019 at 9:59 pm

The whale from Georgia looks like Mike Tyson before the tribal tattoo

2. Lee Van Queef II February 5, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Lawd hab merthy.

3. Me February 5, 2019 at 10:18 pm

How did you know exactly what I was thinking? It’s like Earl has magic powers.

4. Toxic Deplorable B Woodman February 6, 2019 at 5:38 am

I had the (un)common sense to NOT watch the DildoCrats response last night. I wanted to sleep without nightmares.

5. WDS February 6, 2019 at 6:54 am

They picked a real winner to give the re-BUTT-al. Talk about junk in da’ trunk…..

6. SafeSpace February 6, 2019 at 7:30 am

Stoopid words from a loser. Who cares what Goldtooth has to say about anything.

7. comradewhoopie February 6, 2019 at 9:58 am

With that gap in her front teeth, it takes her two passes to eat corn on the cob.

• LargeMarge February 6, 2019 at 10:59 am

comradewhoopie,

There are compensations. Anybody with a lick-a-sense knows The Gap makes for further watermelon-seed spitting.

I hope we all learned something here… and are better people for it.

PS:
      She doesn’t look homosexual. I think her whole relationship thing was taken out of context.

On the grander scale of the important issues of the du jour day, I look forward to mz Abrahams weighing-in on the despicable ‘drapery-as-wardrobe’ prejudice by The Privileged Classes. That needs to end.

PPS:
      My audio is on the Fritz. Does The Champ talk like that all the time?

I ask because I care.

8. willford2blog February 6, 2019 at 11:43 am

GAWD dey bof is scaaary mfkrs. Dat womens is a haint and a LEE sista fo sho. U no, Ugly or Home LEE

9. James Pence February 7, 2019 at 8:09 am

Stacey “TANK” Abrams meme is great. Keep up the good work.

10. Pingback: Hatespeech | Western Rifle Shooters Association

Comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )