We’re Down

Hi folks

Technical difficulties are preventing access to my MS account – login no longer accepts my password and I think I’m in a fatal loop. I can’t get into my computer. May have to get a new system altogether.

Sucks but we’ll be back soon.

Thanks!

Earl

10 responses to “We’re Down

1. Steven Price January 11, 2019 at 6:44 am

Good luck. I was wondering what happened since there are so many opportunities for you right now with all the liberal lunacy

Get Outlook for iOS

________________________________

2. bluesjunky January 11, 2019 at 6:59 am

Good luck, Earl. And ya better make it quick…if you can’t get all those twisted thoughts outta yer head and photoshop the shit outta them…and in a hurry…there’s no telling what kinda brain damage may occur.

Aside from the 70’s brain damage. But you seem to have learned to be functional with that.

3. SafeSpace January 11, 2019 at 7:11 am

Betcha the censor bastards finally caught up with you…. [sigh] …. Good luck, Earl.

4. papabear1950 January 11, 2019 at 7:19 am

To quote Mr Bill… OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

5. bobdog January 11, 2019 at 8:02 am

‘Scuze me while I tip this guy:

I’m a tech. Take a look at this utility. It’s free, and it will remove the password on your computer.

You download the program, make a boot CD, and boot from it. It works.

6. Ryk E Lee January 11, 2019 at 10:53 am

Sorry to hear that Earl, if you need a modest monetary donation, let me/us know.

7. Paul January 11, 2019 at 11:17 am

Thank you, Earl – U Da Man!

8. Lee Van Queef II January 11, 2019 at 11:39 am

Confidence is high that the enemy queefed your Taint Central computer. That means you are officially in the war.

Congratulations.

9. Diogenes January 11, 2019 at 9:40 pm

I agree with BJ. Better get those twisted thoughts out before the guys in white coats show up and take you away. ❤

Comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )