I Don’t Have One Of These Outfits In My Closet

Thanks to MJA/IOTW and also plus too my friend Lisa @ The Way I See Things for the Linkenings.

*******************************************************************************

Sorry, I’ve been trying to work up some terrific new posts I’m sure you’ll all enjoy but I got off in the weeds internet-wise and encountered what passes for modern men’s non-binary beings fashion (haute couture des cinglés non binaires; locos no binarios) and it depresses me profoundly and also very deeply and thoroughly.

The following are the actual ensembles presented in the past few years (they’ve no doubt only gotten more woke by now) by a major worldwide prestigious and expensive as hell design house. (The ad is from a local retailer trying to break into the SJW-LGBTQ market.)

What a world.

styles for thems

21 responses to “I Don’t Have One Of These Outfits In My Closet

1. Diogenes January 5, 2019 at 7:11 pm

The bearded guy, second row with the pink hat and heels, Earl, that outfit has you written all over it.

2. Lee Van Queef II January 5, 2019 at 7:14 pm

Every Them should have a bowtie and painted, ass gerbil. Just in case the right otherthem makes an offer in a piss-soaked alleyway.

3. WDS January 6, 2019 at 6:25 am

You never know what’s in those weeds… https://imgur.com/qD3CMSl

4. bkhuna January 6, 2019 at 6:55 am

Those are UCF’s new football uniforms.

5. SafeSpace January 6, 2019 at 8:40 am

Any time I leave my rural mountain deplorable hideaway and travel into metro Atlanta, I see critters such as you portray. Clustered at Starbucks counters in the grocery store, going thumby thumby on their phones, occasionally looking up to sneer at the humans around them. The nominally female ones look just about the same as the nominally male ones, only a bit sluttier. Puke, sez I.

6. grayjohn January 6, 2019 at 11:51 am

Soy is nothing to fool with. This horror is proof!

7. Chiggerbug January 6, 2019 at 2:17 pm

I am 5′ 3″ and 58 years old and I am pretty sure I can whip any of them.

8. Mad Celt January 6, 2019 at 4:19 pm

You, sir, have no fashion tastes and undoubtedly wear Levis and a plaid shirt!

9. Tannhauser January 8, 2019 at 12:31 am

And the tiny monkey must be thinking ” I should have heeded the gerbil’s warnings.”

Comment:

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )