Socialist Pig

pig

7 responses to “Socialist Pig

1. Deplorable B Woodman November 7, 2018 at 8:31 am

“Suuuuuure. You can “get it right” on my place, for the right rent. No freebies.”
    (ain’t private property rights great?)

2. Deplorable B Woodman November 7, 2018 at 8:38 am

“Nah. How about I buy your oversized hog from ya, for a mutually agreed price. What am I gonna do with it? Butcher it for pork, ribs, bacon, head cheese, pigs feet, chops, lard, whatever. I figure I can make a fair profit off’n this bloated walking carcass.”

(which is what should be done with 95% of all gubberment agencies and bureaucracies. put ’em in the private sector and cut ’em down to size and STILL run ’em profitably.)

3. Deplorable B Woodman November 7, 2018 at 8:39 am

“Go away, Bernie, ya old Communist. And take yer dog “Spot” with ya.”

4. Glenda T. Goode November 8, 2018 at 9:05 am

Hey! This is the new, improved Socialism!!!! We have Ocasio-Cortez to lead the way!!!!!

Sure and that Pig will fly!!!!!

5. jw burns November 8, 2018 at 3:56 pm

Vermont has the fewest blacks and hispanics of any state in the country followed closely by NH. They prefer that you get to enjoyable of the cultural vibrancy that diversity brings.

• Glenda T. Goode November 8, 2018 at 4:13 pm

Vermont was once a classic New England state and very conservative. Then in the mid 80’s the city folk started buying property for second homes and for investment and importing their liberal attitudes. As a result the locals became the minority. Ben and Jerry are from Brooklyn and used the rural ‘Vermont’ spin to sell their overpriced ice cream. I have not been in Vermont since about 2003 and I have no intentions of returning.

6. Christianvanguardparty November 16, 2018 at 10:29 am

Whoever actually believes all this conservative shit you’re pushing are so fucking stupid. I’m surprised y’all can remember how to breath. Roll over and die

Comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )