Political Toy Plans To Run For Congress When He’s Big

Destined? Ask Cindy Sheehan or Sandra Flake how their 15 minutes of Media Darling fame translated to campaign success. But you keep stroking yourself, kid. Beats working, eh?

“We really only remember a few hundred people, if that many, out of the billions that have ever lived,” Hogg told the magazine. “Is that what I was destined to become?”

hogg

Mom! David Is Pondering His Destiny Again!

14 responses to “Political Toy Plans To Run For Congress When He’s Big

1. Mac August 21, 2018 at 8:02 am

Jesus, that’s hysterical! Disgusting, too. Thanks Earl.

Goes to show you how ridiculous the Dems are now. This ignorant little shit and Alexandria What’s-Her-Name are the new leaders. Just like the Khmer Rouge. Purge the grownup big people who tell you to eat your vegetables, do your homework, and pay your bills.

2. Deplorable B Woodman August 21, 2018 at 8:21 am

fap fap fap fap……………

3. Deplorable B Woodman August 21, 2018 at 8:24 am

Earl,
    I gotta ask…….that magazine cover………..is that for real, or did you create that out of “whole cloth” and Photoshop? Don’t be surprised if the Archie franchise comes after you.

• Earl of Taint August 26, 2018 at 7:25 am

I editorially adapted an existing cover because I know my readers would enjoy seeing Betty and Veronica naked. So it’s of public interest and that makes it Journalism. I hope they send Jughead.

4. SafeSpace August 21, 2018 at 10:05 am

Console yerself, Media Hogg, over being forgotten. Most people who live on in memory are recalled for their evil deeds. Think Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Clinton ….

5. papabear1950 August 21, 2018 at 10:13 am

I can see the Hogg campaign now…
    “Vote for me or I’ll ask George Soros to make a commercial about what poopheads you are”.
    “I’m 17 and exactly why the voting age used to be 21”.
    “Vote for me or my mommy will spank you”.
    “I went to today’s public schools… you BET I know more about the world than grown-ups”.
    “Everything about life I know in theory. I haven’t had to make a hard decision in 17 years, so of COURSE I’m qualified to run your life and this country”.
    “Vote for me or, swear to god, I’ll hold my breath until you DO!”
    “Justin Bieber called yesterday to ask me a question”.
    “I’ve had a ‘hands on’ approach to life since I was 13 and my mommy took my ‘blankie'”.

Why does the lowest playing card keep coming to my mind? Oh… “douche”!

6. HungJumper August 21, 2018 at 11:01 am

“Later on…David discovered the pages of his favorite tome were forever bonded together”

7. Wingman August 21, 2018 at 12:27 pm

That should be a copy of JoyBoy that Hoggboi is fappin to.

8. silvestris August 21, 2018 at 2:03 pm

What an idiot.

9. Gramma August 21, 2018 at 2:04 pm

I think it’s perfectly reasonable to ponder my destiny. While leaning against the worshing machine on ‘spin’ cycle.

During these moments of pondering my destiny, I gently close the door. And lock the lock I installed. Then, refreshed, I worsh my hands before I carry a load to distribute. Of laundry.

10. HungJumper August 21, 2018 at 2:24 pm

No wonder he’s always squinting…..

Comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )