Of Course I Miss Him. Very Much. He Was My Fodder.

I felt I might owe him a small measure of gratitude in return but then I felt even more strongly that he’s a lying, seditious, double talking, insincere, muslim, leftist, reparationist, opportunist, Pakistani-supported, hack author, thief and weak-ass spy* and I hope he goes to prison.  So, sorry but no gratitude from me, no sir. Not one smidgen.

(*Alert reader Rat Fink will most likely expand this incomplete list, in the comments. Others are always welcome to do the same, if they want. It don’t cost nothin’.)

fingered

woodsy

15 responses to “Of Course I Miss Him. Very Much. He Was My Fodder.

1. Fergus May 31, 2018 at 8:06 pm

Well he was a character member of Man’s World. But I have to say its nice to finally have a President with balls and a First Lady without them.

2. Diogenes May 31, 2018 at 9:35 pm

If Barky goes to prison, I’m wondering who would get the conjugal visits, DeRay Mckesson or Reggie Love??

3. KenH May 31, 2018 at 11:01 pm

I havent taken a shot at the jug-eared motherfucker, so NO, I havent missed the cocksucker yet

4. Pistol Pete June 1, 2018 at 6:03 am

A lot of them need to go to prison. None will. Republicans don’t have the balls to prosecute their fellow swamp rats.Democrats know it. That’s why they always get away with it.

5. Chish June 1, 2018 at 7:05 am

Can’t miss someone if they don’t go away…

6. Glenda T. Goode June 1, 2018 at 10:21 am

How can you miss something that was not real?????????

The last 8 years were a carefully crafted stage play where an actor portrayed a president.

Certainly, you do not expect that actor to have a clue how to govern a country do you??????

Who ever wrote the play that covered 2008 to 2016 was a shitty playwright and I am not going to miss what is the equivalent of a bad dream….

7. The Rat Fink June 1, 2018 at 4:13 pm

I’ve already posted my thoughts on the Marxist Muzlim Mallard, but your pictures are worth thousands of words my friend! Nobody out-does the Earl!

8. Meatzilla June 1, 2018 at 4:40 pm

I wonder –

when Barack Hussein Obama goes to prison, will be given preference for a cell facing Mecca?

I suspect John Brennan may be wondering the same thing, but for himself.

9. The Rat Fink June 3, 2018 at 11:14 am

Found on the back of Barry’s business card:
    Chicken Manure
    Heathcare Grubered
    Ferguson Community Organized
    Israel fucked
    No Scandals
    **Just 2 Good 4 U**

10. parasitehunter June 6, 2018 at 9:23 pm

By the way Earl and Rat, I am a long time reader and huge fan. Love u guys. But not like Barry loves guy, more like extreme admiration.

Comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w