Trigger

This was fashioned from an actual photo of David Hogg wearing those PJs, btw.

tigger

14 responses to “Trigger

1. Deplorable B Woodman March 3, 2018 at 9:06 am

Awesome. One of your best yet. Love the bloody kotex on the ground, nice detail touch.
    Which begs the question………does The Hogg have a pussy, or a mangina? And is there a difference?

2. Chish March 3, 2018 at 12:01 pm

Can’t we just put this freakazoid in a full garbage bag burkha and be done with him?
    BTW, cement shoes would be a fitting accessory

3. The Real Chish March 3, 2018 at 12:02 pm

Oh sh*t Earl, that a tampon? LMAO…..

4. Gramma March 3, 2018 at 1:29 pm

re:
    Resistants Monthlies

Yes, for me myself personally, I notice I have some ‘resistants’ to monthlies. [chuckles at witty entendre] [nods regal head in agreement with self] [extensive back-patting]

Spose I could find a copy of this at my gynecologist? You may know her or be related, Doctor Taint. I’m asking with the presumption of implied confidentiality.

5. SafeSpace March 3, 2018 at 2:04 pm

Did this mannish critter escaped from the petting zoo at the Disney Transgender Kiddie Park? Maybe it’s Mister Rogers’ missing butt buddy, his pal who sang the song about being “special”.

6. Mike a.k.a. Proof March 3, 2018 at 6:43 pm

Careful, Earl!! He’ll call for a boycott on Photoshops! Maybe refuse to bathe until he gets what he wants??

7. Lee Van Queef II March 4, 2018 at 1:07 am

The chocolate frosted flakes ads gave me a seizure, my watch stopped and I lost several hours. I came to on the floor of my garage with Frosted Flakes strewn about and the car running in the driveway. Is there also an ad for furry fetish homo escorts too?

8. bzerob March 4, 2018 at 5:51 am

Reblogged this on On the Patio and commented:
    Makes them easier to locate!

9. jw burns March 4, 2018 at 11:59 am

Great work Earl. The Hoggster’s claim to fame is that he didn’t get shot by a maniac of his generation. That makes him an expert on whatever. Let’s see something about that double Y chromosome prisoner ship escapee Emma Gonzales.

Comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )