Photo Retouching For Fun And Profit

Thank You MJA, for the showing and the linking and the being nice.*

*Always an honor.  I’m a little verklempt.

While we work here at WTTRG/EOT just for the bloody good fun of it, our highly skilled and professionally accredited Image Manipulators (“Imanips”) also accept lucrative (mid 2 figures, typically) commercial assignments. We thought we’d share a recent project (all client references removed) where we were asked to enhance an original photo, in order to sell more boots.

Here’s our finished product. The clients were thrilled and sales are through the roof. We opportunistically invoiced like hyenas for the princely sum of $49.99, which they paid without complaint just 60 days later! Cha-ching! Life is good.

OK, here (brace yourself) is the original photo.  We expect to win major industry awards for this one. Which will help us jack up our rates, which will help pay for the afflicted Imanip’s psychotherapy.

11 responses to “Photo Retouching For Fun And Profit

1. Wahoo January 27, 2018 at 9:07 am

Most excellent job of making 100 lb of useless fat disappear.

2. bluesjunky January 27, 2018 at 10:08 am

Sorry, Earl…”brace yourself” doesn’t cut it. Who’s gonna pay for MY psychotherapy? I can’t have my emotions being whipsawed like that. And who pays for getting the puke stains outta the carpet? I have Dewey, Cheatum & Howe, LLP on retainer, so I’d advise you to put a lotta thought into making this right.

3. JimDuck January 27, 2018 at 10:21 am

Earl ~ Beneath the pix of the Black Angus, there’s an ad for something to do with heart attacks. Well, seems like there should have been something to warn us more than your single warning on the first page. Might have to contact DC & H myself. I’ll let ya know. And BluesJunky, do you have their fone number? Thanks.

4. Lee Van Queef II January 27, 2018 at 11:06 am

I thought the retarded mutant Homo habilis sow had retreated back to the wilds of Chicongo. Nationwide Alert: all veterinarians with dart guns The Manchelle Beast has escaped. Triple curare-carfentinil roophy injectables are authorized!

5. jw burns January 27, 2018 at 1:59 pm

Mike looks like a cross between the Gimp and a yeti.

6. The Real Chish January 28, 2018 at 9:28 am

I hope that steel reinforced kevlar outfit was pre-stretched. F*cking nasty.

7. Pingback: Photo Retouching For Fun And Profit – IOTW Report

8. judgeroybean January 28, 2018 at 11:26 am

Didn’t there used to be something like that barrying shit in the White House vegetable garden?

9. General P. Malaise January 28, 2018 at 11:26 am

what kind of super material kept the spikes from collapsing?