For The Sake Of The Party, I Hope It Wins

The nomination, that is. Not the seat. Despite the name, there are still many good and decent Americans left in Mary Land to allow such a travesty to occur. I hope.

But It is a nearly perfect representation of today’s Democratic Pig Pile Party. (It could only be actually perfect if It migrated here illegally.) So yeah, this will be amusing to watch.

transenator

13 responses to “For The Sake Of The Party, I Hope It Wins

1. JimDuck January 14, 2018 at 6:11 pm

OK, I’m the first again. But that picture of my dream girl Debbie Washerman-Shitz took me by storm. I just wish something would take her by storm. My question is: Did she wet her pants or is it that time of the munth? I sure hope it doesn’t embareass her.

2. Wingman January 14, 2018 at 7:44 pm

Looks like Bradley is still packin’ a button mushroom in that suit.

3. Lee Van Queef II January 14, 2018 at 9:22 pm

Does he have tits yet? I mean come on man you’re dragging this whole “transmutation” process out like an IRS audit. You should have a rack and donkeyshow “vagina” by now.

Attention whore with no follow through.

4. jw burns January 14, 2018 at 10:19 pm

Plans on starting the #ItToo movement.

5. Deplorable B Woodman January 15, 2018 at 8:27 am

I keep hoping that “it” disappears some dark and stormy night, never to be seen again, as per three of The Four Esses:
    Shoot
    Shovel
    Shut Up

6. Scooter Van Neuter January 15, 2018 at 11:10 am

Sneak preview of tomorrow’s Big Hairy News story:

7. SafeSpace January 15, 2018 at 12:22 pm

That better not be a “baby bump” I see. ..

8. deBoyle January 15, 2018 at 2:54 pm

I got 50 cents says that’s NOT a woman. Whatever it may be, its got fetal alcohol syndrome and a bow tie stapled to its trachea.

Comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w