Celebrity Fart Sniffer Statues

I don’t get how anyone would waste their time watching these pathetic assholes bathe themselves shiny while they deride and ridicule decent Americans -and their culture – with every scripted word – as deplorable and contemptuous. They play act for themselves and their elite pals, not you. They fucking despise you.

But you keep sending them your money. Why??  I don’t get it at all.

awards

14 responses to “Celebrity Fart Sniffer Statues

1. bzerob January 9, 2018 at 4:00 am

Reblogged this on On the Patio and commented:
    The short and to the point version! Nice!

2. Chish January 9, 2018 at 4:30 am

Another installment in the never ending saga of the mutual admiration society. Puke-worthy would be an understatement.

3. Deplorable B Woodman January 9, 2018 at 8:11 am

The Wife and I have cut back a LOT on our movie going (and TV watching), we’re getting VERY picky about where we spend our money and time. We recently saw “Last Jedi”, and want to see “Their Darkest Hour”. We saw the previews to “3:17 To Paris” (Clint Eastwood directing), and want to see that. Ditto to “Mary and the Witch’s Flower” (because I’m an anime, Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli fan). Disney is coming out with “A Wrinkle In Time”, but I’ll wait on the reviews. Love the (first) book, but Disney has this reputation on messing up their live action movies (vice their animation). Other then that, pretty much “meh”.

4. Deplorable B Woodman January 9, 2018 at 8:15 am

The last Academy Awards that I remember as being noteworthy (positive), was the 1974 Academy Awards, with David Niven hosting. This was the year of the streaker, and Mr Niven’s response was memorable, “The only laugh that man will ever get in his life is by stripping off and showing his shortcomings.”

5. Deplorable B Woodman January 9, 2018 at 8:16 am

“The Post” can stick one where the sun don’t shine.

6. silvestris January 9, 2018 at 1:02 pm

I can’t remember the last time I watched one of those “events”.

7. SafeSpace January 10, 2018 at 1:03 pm

These awards shows are nothing but televised circle jerks. I’d rather watch high school football, or even a fishin’ video.

8. Mountain Cracker January 10, 2018 at 9:30 pm

Pirated content deprives them, you gotta know how to “grab it.” I don’t understand it at all either, nor do I understand why idiots throw money at sportsball teams chock fulla’ thugs. Dumb fucks all, yet if I were to kill one of them, I would be the one to go to jail!

9. Scooter Van Neuter January 15, 2018 at 11:19 am

Earl, my opinion of these celebrities would have to increase substantially to reach the point of despising them.