You Want A Festive Hillary Tree Topper?

It’s a totally irreverent act, but if you insist on defiling your Christmas tree with a Hillary Clinton topper, at least tell the true story.  The one we’ve all seen for sale with the angel wings on The Beast is a freaking lightning rod. You’re just asking to get Smote. Ours is much safer – because it’s honest and it glorifies God’s Almighty Middle Finger! Amen!

treetopper

9 responses to “You Want A Festive Hillary Tree Topper?

1. Lisa the Infidel December 6, 2017 at 8:43 pm

He he I don’t see ordering information ….

2. Diogenes December 6, 2017 at 10:44 pm

LOL!! I was almost afraid to click over here when I saw the post title come up on my side bar.

3. chulai1968 December 7, 2017 at 11:22 am

Much preferable to that winged abomination that I saw elsewhere.
    The All Powerful Pantsuit Demon from the depths of Hell…. on a Christmas tree, no less. Place it right above that Mao ornament from Obama’s tree in 2009.
    I think I’ll now have to get out my Hillary Nutcracker (circa 2008 failed campaign) for the season.
    Yeah…… crack those nuts, Hillary! That’ll show ’em…….
    Too bad I don’t have the matching Bill corkscrew for my holiday wine.

4. Mike a.k.a. Proof December 7, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Ah, the Scooby van! And unconscious, partially shoeless Hillary, just like her collapse at the 9/11 memorial! Priceless!

5. Gramma December 7, 2017 at 11:32 pm

re:
    O’Bama 2000 xmez tree ornaments

On the farm, we refuse to look at newsprogramming. We avoid radiopramming. The last time we had a television set was sometime last century.

So, we were overwhelmed with overjoyment to read, in these very comments, about the inclusion actions by our devoted former leaders… acknowledging the accomplishments of 1930s comedian Moe.

This is truly wonderful news! And only eight years after the event!

May the O’Bama family and Moe rest in peace. And rightfully so.

On the other hand, that Hedda Lettuce goofball…

6. SafeSpace December 8, 2017 at 2:25 pm

Looks like the National Christmas Tree during the Obama Regime.

Comment:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )