Well Here Comes Christmas

Man time flies, don’t it?  It’s absolutely true that time speeds up as we age. As they say, “Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it unwinds.”  They’re right.

To kickoff the Season, here’s one from the 2014 archives that reminds us how happy we all are to be fully woke from the nightmare known as the Eight Years of Zero.

(click the pic to see fully sized)

crap life

10 responses to “Well Here Comes Christmas

1. SafeSpace December 2, 2017 at 8:56 am

Golly, Earl, I fergot all ’bout that li’l Christmas treat. Thanks for re-postin’ it

2. GruntOfMonteCristo December 2, 2017 at 9:03 am

That really was a classic, Earl. Sooooo glad we woke from that nightmare before Christmas.

3. PoliticalClownParade December 2, 2017 at 9:30 am

As a Photoshopper myself, I greatly appreciate the intensive labor involved in creating such detailed work. I never cease to be amazed with your work and jealous of your skills.

We can all have a Merry Christmas now that we are free of The World’s Most Dangerous Community Organizer.

• Earl of Taint December 3, 2017 at 8:35 am

Thank you my friend. You do great photoshops – and this was from 3 years ago. I’m not as capable of linear thinking, these days. And yes, the nightmare is over, thank God!

4. deBoyle December 2, 2017 at 1:20 pm

Allreety, then.

5. papabear1950 December 2, 2017 at 2:00 pm

I apologize for PCP, Earl… must not realize that you NEVER alter your artwork… that would make you as suspect as CNN(BS).
    Thank you for the unvarnished truth about lamont insane obama’s grandpa. I’ll bet he modeled for those early satellite dishes. This also explains why Jimmy Stewart walked funny on the set of “IAWL”. I heard that Wookiee women have little Cuisinart’s in their mommy-parts.

6. Mike a.k.a. Proof December 2, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Earl, you are the Frank Capra of Photoshop comedy! Well done!