LaVar’s Least Favorite Holiday

Many thanks to reader and deft observer of current events Mikey for the spark on this one. Reader suggestions are always welcome and much appreciated. Especially with the advent of the dementia, whenever that was.

ball

13 responses to “LaVar’s Least Favorite Holiday

1. poppajoe49 November 22, 2017 at 10:42 pm

Should have left your POS thug kid there!

2. silvestris November 23, 2017 at 9:51 am

Ingrate.

3. No Sheeples Here November 23, 2017 at 10:01 am

I want to thank you for your friendship Earl. I hope this Thanksgiving your heart is filled with gladness and your home with immense joy.

4. SafeSpace November 23, 2017 at 10:05 am

LaVar: Typifying the self-centered, self-indulgent attitude of the modern atheist. That boy is in for a surprise, one day….

5. SafeSpace November 23, 2017 at 10:06 am

Best wishes from The Province of SafeSpace to all the citizens of The Realm Of Taint, for a wonderful and praise-filled Thanksgiving holiday!

6. deBoyle November 23, 2017 at 4:31 pm

My boy dindo nuffin. So he beat a wimmins? He a ‘dult. Dats what he do. ‘Sides, wus YOU dere? Naw. So, you ain’ got nuffin ta say. Now if’n he was 7 years ol when he beat dat wimmins, well dats what to talk ’bout. I’m prouda my boy. Takes after me—size 34 feets, big ass haid shape like a punkin, talk wit a moufull o’ mush, talk all day sound like some idiot. Dat my boy.

7. Mikey November 24, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Good one Earl. Hope you ‘n yer family had a bountiful Thanksgiving with friends ‘n family ! Thank you for the laughs as always, Mikey

Comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )