Trigger Time: Strap On Your Halloween Goggles Before Viewing

deb

12 responses to “Trigger Time: Strap On Your Halloween Goggles Before Viewing

1. Diogenes October 27, 2017 at 11:48 pm

I’m printing this out and hanging on my door. That will keep those annoying little farts off my porch!

2. SafeSpace October 28, 2017 at 6:56 am

So where is her costume? I just see the regular ol’ standard Miz Hyphen, in allher cross-eyed glory.

3. Wingman October 28, 2017 at 7:12 am

Two things foreign to libtards…The TRUTH and dentists.

4. HKBill October 28, 2017 at 11:02 am

Marty Feldman had a little sister?

5. Ira Blacker October 28, 2017 at 11:49 am

HEY EARL, BEEN A FAN FOR A LONG TIME, POSTING YOUR STUFF EVERYWHERE BUT CAN YOU CUT ME SOME SLACK ON THE ANTI SEMITIC BULLSHIT AS “JEWITCHED” IS NOT FUNNY BUT OFFENSIVE

• Earl of Taint October 28, 2017 at 5:38 pm

Ira…brotherman…there isn’t an anti-Semitic bone in my body, trust me. Relax that hair-trigger, please. She IS a Witch and she IS Jewish. I’m not slandering every Jew – just her. There is no offense intended to every Jew – just her. I hope we’re good now and thanks for the dramatic all caps like you’re screaming at me.

• deBoyle October 28, 2017 at 8:44 pm

In my humble op, leaders of Jewish orgs out to respond to Debbie W-S, Weinstein, and other Jews whose behavior is not helpful, with lines such as:

“This yenta slut ain’t with us. She’s a demented sack of infection. She worships Ba-al. We disown her utterly. May her tongue cleave to the roof of her mouth, may her nose grow cucumbers, and may her boogie-man eyes melt onto her heinous face.”

“Weinstein is NOT one of ours. He sacrifices women to Moloch. Screw him with a 2 x 4. May his dick become necrotic, his face peel off, and may he fill his own ass with quick lime.”

• Ira Blacker October 31, 2017 at 11:15 am

YES i was yelling at you, but I do accept your reply. The problem is when you post something like this about a culture/religion that has been maligned for centuries there are many assholes out there who will NOT take your post as innocence and just use it to fuel the flames of anti semitism. No Jew is proud of that ugly bitch any more than we are of Weinstein, who it looks to be will have his asshole widened in the prison showers. I shall gladly pay for the extra slippery soap. However, for Jews scum like this is a sore point as we as a whole are not known for this type of behavior. :-)

• Earl of Taint October 31, 2017 at 7:22 pm

I do understand your point, but Jew haters will use a Hallmark card the same way they might use my stuff. I can’t control that and I won’t restrain myself on account of it, sorry. There is nothing in my 5 year history that disparages the Jewish people and there never will be. Harvey’s creepy fuckerness is no reflection on anyone else but Harvey. Same with Debbie. Thanks Ira.