All Aboard The Ban Wagon!

It’s really hard to argue against the popular act of outlawing anything / everything anyone anywhere thinks is icky, insufferable or might adversely impact their incomes.  On account of it’s worked so well every single time we’ve done it, see?

law

8 responses to “All Aboard The Ban Wagon!

1. Mike a.k.a. Proof October 8, 2017 at 2:35 pm

Earl, putting the word “prostitution” next to a picture of Chelsea Clinton may single handedly accomplish what a ban could not!

2. SafeSpace October 8, 2017 at 4:14 pm

Maybe we should outlaw voting … using reason … logical thought … patriotism … telling the truth … since banning something yields more of it.

3. Diogenes October 8, 2017 at 4:59 pm

I see what you did, using Megan Kelly’s Publicity Shot in the upper left

4. iratenate October 10, 2017 at 5:56 pm

Alright McLovin!

5. Scooter Van Neuter October 12, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Hey Earl, could you make me a lifesize photo of Chelsea’s body for my master bedroom so I can make fun of it while laying in bed? I’ll pay you when I make money.

• Earl of Taint October 12, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Of course. I’ll just need the precise measurements of the view-able ceiling area and the distance from the ceiling to your head as it would normally lay on your pillow(s). Also tell me how you want her oriented relative to your normal viewing position – head to head? Sidewise? (We can handle anything but face down, sorry.) And then the standard liability waiver, as deemed acceptable by my lawyers. On the, perhaps unfair, assumption you want to see her naked. Let me know!

Comment:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )