Heads Up Everybody

We understand we’ve become a ‘site of interest’ with certain special US Government investigators. Certainly nothing to worry about from our point of view. We’re clean and have absolutely nothing to hide, Mister Government Sneakypantses. We can’t be 100% sure of our followers, readers and commenters, so we’re letting you all know just in case any of you need to jump in the car and haul ass. You got this as soon as we did. Good luck.

mueller

16 responses to “Heads Up Everybody

1. Hardnox October 1, 2017 at 6:16 pm

That’s going to be a very long list. For the record, I have hated that bitch with a white-hot passion since 1992.

Come and get me. Bring friends. Lots of them. Bring body bags too.

2. Diogenes October 1, 2017 at 7:17 pm

It’s beautiful in Malta this time of year……………………………………………………………………………………

3. crazyeighter October 1, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Congratulations Earl! Looks like you’ve arrived…

4. KenH October 1, 2017 at 8:55 pm

Send bitchboy and his water pistol ASAP. I’d love to try some experiments with 00-buck on his face

5. Lee Van Queef II October 1, 2017 at 10:53 pm

Hilzebub uses those ears as cankle rests. Hmmph hmmph, I threw up again.

6. Gramma October 2, 2017 at 7:57 am

I’m in The List! I’m on The List! Oh boy oh boy! I feel so important!

7. GruntOfMonteCristo October 2, 2017 at 1:25 pm

No worries, Earl. I just took a federally mandated ethics class and passed with flying colors, but I’m still trying to figure out what they want us to do with the links to the Clinton Foundation PayPal account. I mean, I get it. I don’t want to die or go to prison. But, is there a suggested amount?

• Earl of Taint October 3, 2017 at 8:29 pm

Well they do have your last return for a baseline. I’d guess 5% of your net income would keep you off the watch list. Don’t sandbag, they keep score.

8. Mountain Cracker October 2, 2017 at 5:36 pm

Oh thanks a lot for the late heads up Earl (as Mountain Cracker rolls around under the FGOV-bus) I just had to post my left testicle as bail.

9. g2-a5a938f73c77d221e6ef1e62ed01d74c October 2, 2017 at 11:55 pm

“The Earl of Taint is an utterly disgusting brand of hateful anti-Hillary propaganda that violates every standard of human decency and decorum.”

All true, esp the “utterly disgusting” segment.

“….violates every standard…”

That Earl de Taints packs a LOT into one pic.

10. Barfo October 3, 2017 at 1:01 am

Yippeeee. . . We made it to the BIG times. Yippppeeeee !!!! Happy days are here again.

11. amaranto es October 6, 2017 at 9:38 am

. violates every standard…”
    That Earl de Taints packs a LOT into one pic.