I Wonder If This Scared Off Any Of Her Voters?

An excerpt from her upcoming book “What Happened This Time”:

“This is not okay, I thought,” Clinton said, reading from her book. “It was the second presidential debate and Donald Trump was looming behind me. Two days before, the world heard him brag about groping women. Now we were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces.

“It was incredibly uncomfortable. He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled. It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching, ‘Well, what would you do?’ Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren’t repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye and say loudly and clearly, ‘Back up, you creep. Get away from me. I know you love to intimidate women, but you can’t intimidate me, so back up.’”

If you don’t already know, she molted.  I remember clearly, I was watching when it happened. Her skin – about half of it – sloughed off and literally crawled across the stage.  I’ll never forget… it began to fart incessantly and she had to give it a sip of water and a lozenge to make it stop.

She’s a vile, evil witch worthy of Perdition, but she’s being honest with this claim. It crawled. Screen shot below

skin crawl

15 responses to “I Wonder If This Scared Off Any Of Her Voters?

1. perfesserplum August 23, 2017 at 11:04 pm

Oh, for God’s Sake!
    Now I know that it IS possible to laugh and hurl at the same time.

A masterpiece!

Trump says, “Aaaannnnd what have we…..HHHHERRRRRE?”

The Penguin says, “Derrrrr.”

2. Ryk August 24, 2017 at 12:04 am

Ka-Ka, should be Hillary s middle name.

3. Wingman August 24, 2017 at 8:43 am

Amazing when that skin sheds the hail damage disappears.

4. Mac August 24, 2017 at 9:19 am

Ohhhhhh, my God. Man, that picture is just too horrible for words. I haven’t felt this queasy since I first heard “Afternoon Delight” in 1976.

Hillary is a total narcissist and fucking slimy scummy piece of shit kooze. If President Trump were to “grope” anyone, I guarantee you he would find a human female to do it to. Besides, as every honest (i.e. non-Democrat) person knows, Trump didn’t brag about “groping” women. He bragged about how when you’re wealthy women will just LET you grope them, as in “Go ahead, Mr. Trump! Grab anything you like!”

Get the distinction, Hillary, you bullshit artist cunt?

5. Papabear August 24, 2017 at 9:24 am

Oh, c’mon… EVERYBODY knows shrillary is a lawyer, and like their “Viperidae” cousins, they shed their skin regularly. Geez… this is no news here.

6. SafeSpace August 24, 2017 at 10:45 am

C’mon, Hillaroid, get real …. Donald Trump likes women, beautiful women. The chances of him groping you were less than zero. In your dreams, maybe … no, not even there.

7. KenH August 24, 2017 at 2:13 pm

On of these times, she is going to die screaming on camera
    On that day, I will LAUGH

8. Deplorable B Woodman August 24, 2017 at 2:32 pm

Well played, Earl.
    Makes MY skin crawl.

9. poppajoe49 August 24, 2017 at 8:25 pm

MIND BLEACH!!

10. Mike a.k.a. Proof August 24, 2017 at 8:49 pm

As I so brilliantly said in a soon to be published piece, as to Hillary’s fear of getting groped:
    Honestly Hill, have you seen his wife? Why would a guy who has Kobe beef and lobster at home want to grab some leftover sauerkraut from the dumpster behind the deli??

11. Lee Van Queef Ii August 25, 2017 at 7:20 am

The vilest suboid herpetarium reject that ever crawled out of the Swamp os trying to sell claims that an actual human would want to touch her voluntarily?