The Media’s Favorite Republican Returns

They didn’t love him this much in 2008.  Something’s changed.

mccain

18 responses to “The Media’s Favorite Republican Returns

1. poppajoe49 July 25, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Is there some kind of medication that he might “accidentally” be given, which will speed up the progress of brain cancer?

2. silvestris July 26, 2017 at 1:24 am

All I could think of when he walked up to address the Senate was the word, Songbird. And who were those assholes giving him a standing ovation?

3. Lisa the Infidel July 26, 2017 at 8:42 am

He is known as Songbird by those who were POW with him because he Sang to the enemy
    He was my Senator although he never got my vote and never knew anyone that would say they voted for him

4. papabear1950 July 26, 2017 at 6:51 pm

Lisa… Moved to Arizona last September, an I have YET to meet with someone who likes having “Juan” as their Senator.
    Although he was a pilot, I can’t find evidence he ever learned how to land a plane… he got shot down every time.

5. KenH July 26, 2017 at 9:18 pm

Considering he’s a RAT in disguise, who voted today with 5 other Quislings who need primaried out of existence, I wonder just how bad it is again, to hope he croaks??

6. Deplorable B Woodman July 27, 2017 at 12:51 pm

Love those teeth! Looks like he also got a Harry Reid black eye. Or is that where the lobotomy was done?

7. Deplorable B Woodman July 28, 2017 at 8:16 am

No, nothing’s changed. He’s still the same old GOPe RINO DemLight shitstain he always was. Maverick?! HA! Between him and Orrin (Hatch, UT), they’re both fossils that needed to be rode out on a rail with tar and feathers 20 years ago.

8. Synicle July 28, 2017 at 9:42 am

Really look forward to Earl’s take on McCain’s thumb actions during his no vote! ass-mouth-ass-mouth