The Dogs Of War

Sometimes I get a little carried away with the photoshopping and the whole linear style of thinking escapes me.  It’s true. Perhaps you’ve noticed it before. I’ll start with a premise that might bring a few yuks, touch some hearts or empty some stomachs.

But before you know it, I’m adding in things like lurid boner-sausages (why?), the moldy monkey-fuck Donny Douche (a frequent MJ guest contributor) complaining about the potato salad to setup the old “a-boa-constrictor-is-crawling-up-my-ass” gag (what’s the point of this??”) and Joe’s Tampon Taser and bandolier loaded with ammo…Heavy Day loads – full plastic jacket (war related, but unnecessary).

Anyway.

While I can’t control the Graphical Tourette’s, I refuse to be ashamed of my condition.  I fully embrace it. I indulge myself in it. I roll around in it like a dog in dead fish guts.

Because I can.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY – GOD BLESS AMERICA

To the War Room:

mj&m2

14 responses to “The Dogs Of War

1. SafeSpace July 4, 2017 at 8:51 am

Think you touched all the bases this time, Earl. Is Tourette’s contagious? Like, can I catch it by looking at your, um, er, artwork?

2. Richard Solomon July 4, 2017 at 12:30 pm

The more demented you are the more your fans(us) like you. Also dementia comes in handy when dealing with liberals.

• Earl of Taint July 5, 2017 at 8:33 pm

Well thank you. There is a bright side to dementia, it’s true. I have no idea what it is…but that’s probably it…absolutely no recall. Ignorance is Bright Side.

3. PoliticalClownParade (@Carry_That_Load) July 4, 2017 at 12:58 pm

Earl dahling, your Graphical Tourette’s is one of your most endearing qualities. I envy your “dis-ease” and wish endlessly I possessed a quarter of your talent. Carry on my wayward friend.

4. KenH July 4, 2017 at 2:11 pm

Dawwww , aren’t they special?

KILL
    THEM
    ALL

5. Lee Van Queef II July 4, 2017 at 5:37 pm

Lancelot Douche, secret kung-fu chimp, he will kick Trump’s ass after sharting himself silly.

Charlie X’s vagina-life-support-unit is ready for/to/provide service I see.

All is well and and situation normal this July 4th.

6. Barfo July 4, 2017 at 8:45 pm

Hey Earl,
    The Douche character looks a lot like Carl Bernstein. That’s a twofer. Both are butt monkeys.

7. Papabear July 5, 2017 at 8:21 am

I didn’t know that Mika Badzinsky went commando?

8. Deplorable B Woodman July 7, 2017 at 8:04 am

Let’s see………
    If you wanted to take an element out of that ‘toon and make it on point………
    Take your picture of the face of Smokin’ Pole Joe, and wrap “him” in a strait jacket, being led away by two orderlies in white coats, while spewing everything that you have “him” spewing.
    There. That ought to do it.
    Fixed it for ya. Yer welcome
    bwhahahahahahahahahaha…….

9. Deplorable B Woodman July 7, 2017 at 8:05 am

Now let’s see what you have to add to the ever growing collection of #FNN memes.