Dems Expose Secret Alt-Right Gang Sign – Claim It’s Devotional Pledge To Trump

trump salute

10 responses to “Dems Expose Secret Alt-Right Gang Sign – Claim It’s Devotional Pledge To Trump

1. KenH June 20, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Who gives a fuck?
    The RATS LOST AGAIN TONIGHT
    They can’t suck that hard enough

2. poppajoe49 June 21, 2017 at 8:03 am

Looks more like Nancy is shocked by the way Maxine is telling her how she wants to diddle her.

• Earl of Taint June 21, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Maximus is always carrying on about Trump saying he could “grab women by their private parts”. It’s a tell. She’s obsessed and feels excluded.

3. Tonto Kowalski June 21, 2017 at 12:13 pm

Two for the G-spot & one for the man in the boat.

4. GruntOfMonteCristo June 22, 2017 at 1:21 am

Funny damn visual. From the mind of an evil genius!

• Earl of Taint June 25, 2017 at 9:27 pm

Boy…where you been?
      I’ve been scouting the obituaries, but figured they’d use your real name rather than GOMC. Glad I was wrong. Great seeing you!

• GruntOfMonteCristo June 25, 2017 at 11:15 pm

Thanks, Pard! But you were right about the obit. The Grunt has been dead for many moons. Some of the locals really didn’t care for my Trump support early in 2016, and the bad juju got me fired from a blog writing job I would have preferred to keep. The whole thing left me with the taste of Lena Dunhan’s sweaty underboob in my mouth, and anything is better than that, so I went back to doing the stuff I was supposed to be doing anyway. Turns out, there’s a lot more marital sex involved with that choice, so it’s all good! Sometimes, I can’t help commenting on your increasingly brilliant work, though. Obviously. ;)

• Earl of Taint June 26, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Sorry to say I have no point of reference to the flavor of sweaty Lena boob. But it’s great to hear from you again. Don’t be a stranger. Maybe try combining the commenting with the sex, if you’re short on time.