Fish Gotta Swim, Fairies Gotta Flutter

Imagine the Media reaction to a Teacher Of The Year flashing a Bible in their photo with the President. Or a license to carry a concealed weapon? How about a Teacher Bro swinging a lacy bra? Or a MidEastern Teacher bringing his goat?

The President was warm and welcoming. He took no issue with your ‘flair’.  But ‘HA-HA IN YOUR FACE YOU FASCIST NAZI HOMOPHOBIC CHEETOH!! HA-HAHAHA!’

To Hell with these people.

rhode island faggot

OTOH, these things will be hot sellers, for a while.  Carpe Diem…a buck’s a buck.

fannies

We’ll call them FANNIES

Update:  Meet the TOTY from The Lone Star State.  Here in Texas, we choose our best teacher while adhering to a different set of criteria than many schools.  The candidates’ sexuality is not considered a basis for the award as the students themselves vote for the winner and what do they know about having sex at their tender young ages.  Don’t be silly.  And no, we’re not going to discuss it.  Now look, this is a real Teacher…

TXtoty

13 responses to “Fish Gotta Swim, Fairies Gotta Flutter

1. bluesjunky June 18, 2017 at 12:42 pm

If that were a “What’s wrong with this picture?” deal 40 years ago, Light in the Loafers Louie woulda been the obvious choice. Today, half the country would say it’s Trump that’s outta place, or that his wife is a Russian spy.

My parents saw the advent of television, and every technological advancement after that…including a man on the moon. I get to see the normalization of the destruction of civilization. Just ain’t fair, I tell ya…

2. SafeSpace June 18, 2017 at 1:04 pm

Fluttering fairies, eh? Where’s that can of RAID??

3. papabear1950 June 18, 2017 at 2:17 pm

“OOOOhhhh, Missssssster Presssssssssident… I’ve got my penisssssss in your top drawer!”

I heard they had to nail his shoes to the floor so he wouldn’t float away!

4. Mike a.k.a. Proof June 18, 2017 at 3:04 pm

Rhode Island’s biggest fan.

5. jw burns June 18, 2017 at 10:21 pm

I thought you made this up until I checked on it. I guess the upside here is that it didn’t reveal that it was pregnant.

6. papabear1950 June 19, 2017 at 7:51 am

I still can’t figure how Ben Dover got through the “Please, let’s not have some screaming faggot, butt pirate, fudge-packing, shirt-lifting, 80% likely to be a pedophiliac, ass licking queer in the Oval Office to push for a politically correct agenda” vetting process. Is TOTY a “sexually affirmative action” process now?

Comment:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )