Left says Obama had intelligence linking Trump and/or associates with the Russians. Left doesn’t say why Obama didn’t inform the voters of the evidence he possessed. Left doesn’t say why he ignored FBI request to move forward on investigation – last summer.

He could’ve stopped what Left says is greatest calamity to befall all of humanity.  Left says the election is a Guarantee Of Our Destruction As A Species.  He could have stopped it all, Left says*. But he let it go.  Someone should ask him why.

*(No not now, but eventually they will.)

askhim

9 responses to “Left Believes Barack Obama Allowed A Known Russian Agent To Be Elected President

1. geri670 March 31, 2017 at 8:03 pm

I just have today this: I fucking hate this black and white piece of shit. The fucking zebra half breed motherfucker. I don’t want to offend you by using the fucking N word although I call him just that every day in my own house. But he way, I love your daily joke emails!

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad

2. KenH March 31, 2017 at 8:08 pm

You think Latte Jesus is hiding out in the South Seas by accident? With things starting to boil over and his little plot unravelling now? Guess again
    This Bitch is a TRAITOR.
    And Treason, is still A DEATH PENALTY OFFENCE

• Earl of Taint March 31, 2017 at 8:17 pm

He’s a spineless, lying, leftist douche kit of a human being, I agree. I don’t wish him death though. Utter and complete humiliation would suit me fine.

3. JCscuba March 31, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Great one as usual, glad you are feeling better. J.C.

4. jw burns March 31, 2017 at 10:40 pm

Good point Earl but you’re not supposed to ask them embarrassing questions based on controversial stuff like time and gravity. IT interferes with their Mensa-level detailed analysis of unrelated events that they talk about in the same breath as “facts”. But you know all this shit I’m just venting. Gotta love the Evelyn Farkas thing though. She blew her brains out in front of God and everybody.

• Earl of Taint April 1, 2017 at 4:43 pm

She did. She’s claiming she heard it on the news. Which doesn’t explain her pleas to “Hill people” to spread the intel she knows nothing about around like a cookie recipe. It’s fun to watch, truly.

• SafeSpace April 1, 2017 at 6:45 pm

All these years I thought I’d seen the depth of libchick dumbassery, listening to Fauxcahontas and Puh-losi. Then along comes Evelyn Fracas, and the bar is moved lower still. “Unbelievable”, as Hannity says.

5. Dan April 5, 2017 at 6:26 am

Obama had the evidence, unfortunately, it had been written on the back of his actual birth certificate.