She Gots Sole

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX).  You probably never knew she had a musical side. Her only album (below) is considered by leading Musicologists to be a seminal vesicle at the forefront of the Proto-Ebonics period. Highly valued by collectors of the genre, a copy in relatively good condition may fetch upwards of $15-$20, in a competitive auction.

Unfortunately, it is extremely rare and hard to find as most of the CDs ended up in South America, via a vigorous flea market network originating in Houston. The original tapes are lost.

This one was found in the back of a dead crackhead’s station wagon. You probably don’t want to touch it.

restist

18 responses to “She Gots Sole

1. geri670 March 29, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Hahahaha, very good!! I love the names of those songs. That’s exactly how they talk and write, if they can write.

Sent from my iPad

2. Diogenes March 29, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Talking bout rare music, Here’s one we recorded and produced for Al Sharpton and his thugs that sold tens of milli…hundr…okay we had to eat it. But there are rare copies out there somewhere…..

• Earl of Taint March 31, 2017 at 8:06 pm

That was yours? I think I saw one at a Flea Market just outside of Houston. I could probably jog down there and hunt for it, if you want one.

• Diogenes March 31, 2017 at 8:11 pm

No thanks sweetie. I heard it once, that was enough for anybody. ;)

• Earl of Taint April 1, 2017 at 4:56 pm

That’s funny, I’ve heard that same remark spoken many times in my life. Strange coincidence, isn’t it?

Anyway let me know if you change your mind. I usually go around once a month anyway. (There is a tremendous sub-market out there for second hand lingerie and foundations in women’s plus sizes. I’m killing it, so I don’t ask questions.)

3. papabear1950 March 30, 2017 at 9:17 am

Awwww, you left off my faverit SJL song, a kuv ver of the Unrighteous Brothers “Yoo Dun Loss Dat Luvin Feelin Fo Mo Tacksis”!

4. comradewhoopie March 30, 2017 at 11:59 am

Dat B raziss.

5. jw burns March 30, 2017 at 12:52 pm

You be disaspeccin crakkuh. Wah is you trippin on miss Sheelah? She dindu nuffin to ya’ll is he? Diss raysiss maing.

6. SafeSpace March 30, 2017 at 5:46 pm

This redneck knows ebonics when he sees it. A classic, Earl!

7. Fred March 30, 2017 at 11:38 pm

Who could forget her last hits :

Ashy Leg
    Jump Muh Broom
    Snuff In My Lips, Wallmellun Hips
    Daskoo
    Drive Dat Rova (Mars Flag reprise)
    Da Vunnabuls

8. Barfo March 31, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Earl has that lazy, racist, loud-mouthed, idiot, useless ghetto thug pegged. She’s hurting blacks everyday she’s in office.