Recent Symposium Confirms: Media Bias Is Real

comparison

10 responses to “Recent Symposium Confirms: Media Bias Is Real

1. Miles Long March 18, 2017 at 10:47 am

Black dog, orange dog… I see what you did there. Ray’s cyst.

2. woodsterman March 18, 2017 at 11:17 am

That explains it quite well.

3. Papabear March 18, 2017 at 7:16 pm

I’m just glad that lamont didn’t change the National bird from the Bald Eagle to a CROW, dammit!

• jw burns March 19, 2017 at 3:12 pm

Senor Bear, must be getting damn nice up in the piney woods about now. Another month and they’ll open up the fire roads up on the Rim so lakes can be accessed. Time for a drive up something like AZ 99, the ain’t shit highway. Don’t feed the Sasquatch.

• papabear1950 March 20, 2017 at 6:24 pm

Bodaciously nice, J Dub. Been working outside in 68deg weather. Mama raked up 75 pounds of pine needles to make it look pristine, I’ve been organizing my garage. Can’t wait for projects to stop so I can just act retired!

• jw burns March 21, 2017 at 10:15 pm

Kewl. Suspected as much. That whole White Mountain deal is too big for me to get my head around. Goes from the Rim itself all the way down SE to Mexico through the Gila Wilderness. Can drive for a couple hours and see maybe one car, but you know all this. Enjoy, go looking for trout when the fire roads open and don’t talk to the elk unless they talk to you first.

4. jw burns March 19, 2017 at 1:35 pm

This put me in a pensive mood there EoT. Where have the titans of journalism past gone, Woodstein, Bernfarb…
    And yeah, I have had trouble recently with liberals trying to sniff my dog’s ass.

Comment:

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )