DIY Pest Removal

This is technologically feasible now and worth considering as a low cost solution to the current illegal immigration problem as well as wholesome, family-style entertainment.

Potential investors should call or write for a prospectus.

border-patrol

8 responses to “DIY Pest Removal

1. geri670 February 25, 2017 at 9:34 pm

O Muh Gawd, this is perfect!!! You need to tweet this to Trump!! 😂😂🤣🤣🤣😅

Sent from my iPad

• Earl of Taint February 25, 2017 at 11:01 pm

I do believe he is a regular reader.
      But I agree completely. It would save a ton on bus trips. Right now the drone can lift up to 120 lbs and carry it for 30 minutes. A lot of these folks aren’t all that large. Beef up carrying capacity a bit and we could snag ’em 15-20 miles inside and drop ’em back over same trip.

• Earl of Taint February 25, 2017 at 11:14 pm

Note: In case of fugitives who are beyond the “Starch Bomb” stage of growth, there is a software solution that easily allows group capture and fly-away payload of up to 600 pounds, using multiple synched aircraft and a balloon.

2. Hardnox February 26, 2017 at 10:17 am

This is a great idea. Further, I imagine there would be thousands of volunteers that would gladly man the drones free of charge. Sign me up!

• Earl of Taint February 26, 2017 at 6:11 pm

Indeed. I would stand a watch, myself. If fully indemnified from prosecution for some bullshit civil rights thing or another. That would be sweet. Dictatorially perfect. I’d Toss like a Boss.

3. jw burns February 26, 2017 at 1:03 pm

Can they be programmed to look for the fuqers who keep blasting the leaf blowers until 1 PM?

Comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w