Best Day Ever

Every grieving leftist I’ve seen only serves to sweeten my feelings of joy today. I couldn’t possibly fit them all into the pic but I thank them one and all for sharing their pain and doubling my pleasure. I’m incredibly happy with the current state of our national leadership. Best Day In A Long Damn Time, at least.

Happy Days!

best-day-ever

17 responses to “Best Day Ever

1. geri670 January 20, 2017 at 10:49 pm

EXCELLENT!!! I love it. I have t been in this great of a mood in eight years. Thanks for all the laughs. Your jokes have put a smile on my face many times. 😬😁🤗

Sent from my iPad

2. Judi January 21, 2017 at 5:46 am

RIGHT on! Watching that helicopter fly away was the best part of the day.

• Mac January 21, 2017 at 10:50 am

Did you see how long it took to get airborne? You could almost hear the pilot screaming to the Obamas to try to lighten the load for liftoff. I mean, that’s a really big ass. Takes a lot of horsepower to lift it. Marine One almost overheated and stalled.

• Gene January 24, 2017 at 7:25 pm

You saw the tail of that helo dip on liftoff too. MAGILLA, MOVE TO THE FRONT SEAT!!! THIS THING’S GONNA TAIL SPIN!!

• parasitehunter January 22, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Watching it crash would have been a real hoot!

3. jw burns January 21, 2017 at 4:36 pm

Great one EoT. I agree with your making the bagel processing device known as MM the centerpiece although its a target rich environment. These people are useful as rendered lard and cushion stuffing, that’s about it.

4. Pingback: Best Day Ever – IOTW Report

5. parasitehunter January 22, 2017 at 3:39 pm

This may be my first comment on your site Earl! I don’t know, can’t remember-to man drugs. Whatever. But I must agree with you 100%, for every commie degenerate scum-bag that whines, cries, complains and has a public breakdown for the next few years I will gain just a little more strength and determination from each of them. May Pelosi, Schummer, Mathews, Madow, Baldwin and the rest rot in hell. And might I add, may NBC, CBS and the rest go fuck themselves.

6. bluebird of bitterness January 22, 2017 at 4:50 pm

Watching the loony left in full meltdown mode has been the best part of the last couple of months.

7. Mongrul January 23, 2017 at 4:55 pm

Kayaking down streams of libtard tears turned into kayaking down a 100 foot rouge wave of libturd tears and shooting the tube with a huge shit eating grin on my face the moment the wheels finally managed to get off the pavement.

8. bobdog January 23, 2017 at 9:17 pm