I Wouldn’t Let The Weasels Into My Office Either

Put ’em out in the yard. They’re animals, most of them…with apologies to the animals. They have only one intention when it comes to covering Trump and that is to ruin him. Because they’re worms. (and I don’t have to apologize to invertebrates) Fuck ’em. Go back to work, Buttlickers for Obama.

cnn

pressroom

New White House Press Briefing Room

9 responses to “I Wouldn’t Let The Weasels Into My Office Either

1. Lisa the Infidel January 16, 2017 at 10:00 pm

What do you think is up with this from the Trump people?

2. Tucci78 January 16, 2017 at 10:25 pm

What’s “up”? Well, we’re treating the progtard root weevils in precisely the way they’ve been treating us “Deplorables.” Like it, you pinko bastards?

3. Diogenes January 16, 2017 at 11:19 pm

It’s nice that they honored Helen Thomas with a portrait. She always did remind me of a dirty toilet bowl…..

4. SafeSpace January 17, 2017 at 11:12 am

That new WH Press Briefing Room: Isn’t that the Transgender Toilet Space at Comet Pizza?

5. KenH January 17, 2017 at 6:23 pm

Throwing these scumbags over the fence is likely the low-end of what they deserve. They are nothing but RAT operatives with bylines, so treat as such

6. jw burns January 17, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Back in the Proterozoic era when I went to college (that’s right Earl, I went to college) ‘Journalism’ was the ‘last refuge’ major for the pre-law zeros. What we’re seeing is that lofty standard upheld by the class of 2016. What was really, really special about #goldenshpwergate was that Mr Super Integrity Carl Bernstein got caught putting pubes in the fondue pot like the rest. Looks like they have found a bottom, and Trump intends to keep them there.
    3 days and Baby Doc Obongo gongo, not that anybody’s counting.