It’s OK To Re-Hang The Painting In The Capitol Now Because I Fixed It

I hope nobody is offended.

untitled-2

Untitled #2

9 responses to “It’s OK To Re-Hang The Painting In The Capitol Now Because I Fixed It

1. Diogenes January 12, 2017 at 9:14 pm

I’ll let you know if I’m offended after I quit laughing! ;)

2. Ryk January 12, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Big Mama s ears are kinda small. I know, everybody is a critic.

3. anon January 13, 2017 at 4:49 am

malia obama right

4. Mac January 13, 2017 at 7:53 am

Nice one, Earl. Jesus, that’s gross. That whole family is such an embarassment to this country. America has had its first large scale exposure to racist black ghetto culture in high places. I think it was really dignified of Michelle to boogie dance on TV with that lesbo Ellen DeGeneres.

By the way, speaking of big, fat asses, whatever happened to Michelle’s “Let’s Move” campaign? Lasted about a year, and by 2011 she was back on the couch eating a 55 gallon drum of Cozy Shack with Hershey’s syrup on it.

5. SafeSpace January 13, 2017 at 9:22 am

Well, there goes my appetite. The Earl Of Taint Diet Plan: Look at fat Moochie pix, cease eating.

6. Papabear January 13, 2017 at 9:59 am

Wholly mother of allah, ain’t nevah seen no go-rilla in a mini-skirt! Reminds me of magilla “twerking” to the melodies of the “Butthole Surfers”.
    Mac, magilla’s “Let’s Move” campaign didn’t stop, it just changed “gears” to “move” onto the Constitution, and “wipe” with the Declaration of Independence!

7. jw burns January 13, 2017 at 6:08 pm

Great EoT. At first glance I thought it might be a Haitian Weight Watchers ad.
    7 days and we get to fumigate the White Mosque send the Kaaba stone knockoff back to the K-mart garden center.

Comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )