2017 Wish List – What’s Yours?

I’ve got lots of wishes for the new year. So many I don’t know where to start.

I know I’d like to get the US out of the UN and the UN out of the US. There is zero justification for hosting and funding this radical leftist bureaucracy that is accountable to no one and corrupt to its core. To Hell with the UN. GTFO, Bitches. Tomorrow.

How about you folks? Any wishes you’d like to share?

un

12 responses to “2017 Wish List – What’s Yours?

1. dave baehr December 25, 2016 at 3:51 pm

amen to that

2. bluesjunky December 25, 2016 at 4:01 pm

I’m sure Trump has had his eye on that real estate for YEARS…

3. SafeSpace December 25, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Not Somalia — Send the UN to Kenya and give control to Barry Soetero. A match made in, well, not in heaven, that’s for sure.

4. Mike a.k.a. Proof December 25, 2016 at 6:00 pm

They rotate the leadership of the UN, they should rotate the real estate. I hear Benghazi is lovely this time of year!

5. GomeznSA December 25, 2016 at 6:18 pm

Maybe that barge will sink enroute, who knows, there might be a late hurricane – or something.

6. Lisa the Infidel December 25, 2016 at 10:07 pm

Amen to your wish. One of mine is to dispose of the Federal Reserve

7. Tom Chase December 26, 2016 at 2:02 am

I don’t want the U.N. to get out. I want to take it out. Clear the area (Of innocents, the so called diplomats can stay), set the house of corrupt scum on fire and when it reaches peak incendiary level launch 100 massive payload cruise missiles into that scumbag palace. If any of the filth survive put them on a boat the hell out of here. That includes that filthy, lying politi-whore Samantha Power. Hell, put that piece of garbage, communist/fascist/criminal treasonous enemy within Hussein Obama in there as well. Yeah, and I don’t want to hear from a bunch of morons lecturing me about the impossibility of someone being a communist and fascist at the same time. Fuck you idiots. I most likely have a better understanding of political ideology and it’s applications to government than you assholes could wish for. You idiots don’t even know when someone is being facetious when it is right in your face. And Obama is such scum that if anyone could be both it would be him (or just as likely her, according to Reggie Love). I know for a fact it’s wife, Michelle is a man (well I should say “male”- men are human)

8. Pistol Pete December 26, 2016 at 4:03 am

Trump made the comment that ‘things will be different’ when he’s president.I sure hope he’s right.

9. Handy N. Handsome January 1, 2017 at 5:58 am

I want the last 73 days reign of terror from Putin’s Little Bitch to disappear with the stroke of The Donald’s pen.
    Hell, why not go the whole sordid eight years……