Well It’s Been Just A Perfect Day, Hasn’t It?

Congratulations everyone.  We did it!  Quite the turn of events, for a nasty basket of un-edumacated irredeemably deplorable types.

Sorry but I ran out of time and couldn’t include everyone I should. Cheers all!

audience

13 responses to “Well It’s Been Just A Perfect Day, Hasn’t It?

1. geri670 November 9, 2016 at 9:26 pm

EXCELLENT!!!

Sent from my iPad

2. Diogenes November 9, 2016 at 9:35 pm

Looks like Lucifer himself sitting between Cher and Lizzy. LOL!

3. Ryk E Lee November 9, 2016 at 9:46 pm

Great job Earl, your efforts are much appreciated.

4. papabear1950 November 10, 2016 at 7:05 am

I’m looking for the day that Jorge Snuffleupagus, Rachael Madcow, Chris “I felt this thrill going up my middle leg” Matthews, and Whine “Whitelash” Williams get a damned clue and realize their stupidity!
    I think all Hollyweird hypocrites, (hupokritḗs, Greek word for “actor”), should be taxed to pay for travel the HELL out of this country IMMEDIATELY when they piss and moan about if they “don’t get their candidate, they will leave America”! See ya, Rosie… don’t let the Canadian border hit you in the ass, (if it FITS… it’s only 3,987 miles wide), on your way OUT!

5. Mac November 10, 2016 at 8:06 am

I turned on that sniveling sociopathic dyke Maddow last night for a few minutes, just for a laugh. She was actually almost in tears, and whining as if she was going to be stuffed into a boxcar and taken to Auschwitz. It is absolutely amazing and hysterically funny how these scumbag lefties are portraying Trump’s victory as equivalent to Hitler becoming chancellor of Germany. It makes me sick. These people are all fucking liars. Obama has radicalized the left in a way that hasn’t been seen since the 1960s and the days of the Weather Underground. Every lefty now is literally a domestic terrorist. The days of Walter Mondale and Michael Dukakis are gone. Those guys weren’t that bad at all, comparatively.

All Donald Trump said was:
    1) There are Muslim terrorists who want to do us harm so we should be careful about letting Muslims into the U.S.
    2) Illegal immigrants have no right to be in this country, and a lot of them are criminals.
    3) American jobs should go to Americans first.

Somehow or other, those sorts of totally normal, true, and rational statements now arouse revolutionary hysteria in the lefties. These people are anarchist bastards and absolute pieces of shit, who were attempting to portray Trump supporters as animals who would riot if Hillary won. And, now look…

Proud to say I was with Trump right from the beginning, almost from the day he announced his candidacy. God bless America!

• Earl of Taint November 12, 2016 at 8:58 pm

I was not a fan in the beginning, but he convinced me of his sincerity and I couldn’t be happier that he kept Hillary out of the White House. I think he’ll prove to be a good president, we shall see.

6. SafeSpace November 10, 2016 at 1:33 pm

Wish that photo had been taken in the passenger compartment of the first (one way) manned mission to Mars….

• papabear1950 November 11, 2016 at 8:55 am

SafeSpace… pulEEEze… the “PERSONED” mission to Mars… don’t want to dissuade them from boarding quickly!

7. jw burns November 10, 2016 at 2:14 pm

We came, we saw, we kicked Grannie Mao’s bong and dildo army’s heads in. Rules for Radical revised edition is “Rules for Conceited Corrupt Loser Radicals”. Per an article I saw, the Democrats are “Basically extinct” in the South.”. Now root them out and run them to ground. Thanks for all of the inspiration EoT.