Let’s Take Out The Trash

I believe there are enough of us to do this tomorrow. And when we do, prepare for some ultra nasty shit from the Left in response. Ultra meaning entirely new lows, even for them. So gird your loins, my friends. Because that’s the first things they’ll shoot at.

and Let’s Roll.

time

16 responses to “Let’s Take Out The Trash

1. Pingback: Earl Endorses | Western Rifle Shooters Association

2. jw burns November 8, 2016 at 8:16 am

Far out EoT. Let’s jackhammer Grandma’s brown eye!

• papabear1950 November 8, 2016 at 5:31 pm

WHOA, jdub… I think Freud would like to ANALyze that comment, buddy.

• jw burns November 8, 2016 at 6:00 pm

To borrow from Freud, “Sometimes a jackhammer is only a jackhammer”. Jung disagreed and thought it was about corn holing her.

• Gene November 8, 2016 at 6:08 pm

Analgazing= freud’s ignorance of the spiritual part of our existence existing alongside and usually more important than our physical existence.
        Carl Jung lost the great debate with freud and that gave rise to the approach of popping a pill for most mental problems.

• jw burns November 8, 2016 at 6:52 pm

Pretty sure that Freud wasn’t the godfather of pellet popping but it fell more to Emil Kraepelin who pushed things in that direction. But WTF do I know, I’ve only had experience as a patient.

• Gene November 9, 2016 at 9:04 am

Might be. My experience too. I listen to a rabbi and he brings the current events of today back to their biblical origins. For instance the battle between statism and conservatism or between heavy handed authoritarian governments and self governing people or between self appointed betters and everyone self regulating themselves was notably marked at the tower of babel, bable whatever. They wanted to be remembered in the future for building a huge tower. And controlling and swaying the people was much easier when everyone spoke the same language. So God put a stop to that and confused the languages. So God is on the side of self governance, whether or not conservatives live up to His principles. Notice that I didn’t say God is a conservative or a republican. I’m definitely not going to try to put the Sovereign God of the universe who created everything into a box in order to benefit my own personal desires (ego).

I am a Christian first and a constitutional conservative second. The Constitution is America’s second, only to the Bible itself, most important text provided to us by God.

His name is Rabbi Daniel Lapin dot com. Rabbis have been studying the bible in the Lord’s language, Hebrew, for 2000 years and passing that knowledge on from generation to generation.

The time that you invest with him will be worth it.

3. SafeSpace November 8, 2016 at 8:27 am

One of your best, Earl! Hope and pray that this indeed comes to pass.

• papabear1950 November 9, 2016 at 7:38 pm

jdub, I am incredulous… I think your photo was “Shopped”. If shrillary’s mouth opened that far, Willie might not have been “trolling for sluts” so much.

• jw burns November 9, 2016 at 8:38 pm

I think that this is one of Earl’s most seminal works. The original will someday be worth millions. Add to that its probably a pretty accurate depiction of how the old mutt looked around 3 AM last night. Tragic it is, the whole thing, tragic.

4. BigMamaTEA November 10, 2016 at 2:13 pm

I LOVE you guys over here, I need to spend more time in the comments!

Earl, you da man! Love it, stealing it, and spreading it around!!! The shit-storm is about to arrive!