Screecher In The Pulpit

lightning-rod

10 responses to “Screecher In The Pulpit

1. Pistol Pete November 3, 2016 at 7:37 am

Y’all have to vote for me.Y’all are Negroes.Y’all depend on us democrats for everything.Don’t sell out your race by thinking for yourselves.

2. poppajoe49 November 3, 2016 at 7:59 am

How can she walk into a church without bursting into flames?

• Gene November 3, 2016 at 11:25 am

Don’t know about you PJ but I’m going with; the pantsuits are made of Nomex. Quintuplet layers with opposing weave ‘tactically’ sewn with marine grade thread and kevlar in between each layer to prevent unsightly tears during her public appearances. Tens of lives are at stake. When your eyes melt out of your eye sockets does that count as crying?

• GruntOfMonteCristo November 3, 2016 at 1:17 pm

Nomex pantsuits with asbestos granny panties. Also, sub-zero refrigeration unit under the jacket to keep the temperature under the flashpoint of her greasy hair. If her hair catches fire, those are bad optics, especially in church. Also, then someone might throw holy water on her, and that’s when the REAL shrieking starts.

• Pistol Pete November 3, 2016 at 3:10 pm

I would posit to you,Grunt,old friend,that anything near this witches heart would freeze solid.
          That’s where I kept my beer when I was married to my ex-wife.

• GruntOfMonteCristo November 3, 2016 at 4:21 pm

You kept your beer next to Hillary’s frozen heart!?!? That sounds dangerous!

• papabear1950 November 4, 2016 at 9:04 pm

PP, when it’s REEEEEEALLY cold, I just say “it’s colder than shrillary clinton’s bra”, nudge nudge, wink wink, (mammarily speaking).
            OK, for you shrillary voters who follow this blog to see what thinking people are saying, what I’ll say to explain it to YOU Is a “Spoonerism”, (put on your thinking caps), “it’s colder than a titches wit”. If you don’t get THAT… good… you’re too stupid to deserve humor.

• Earl of Taint November 3, 2016 at 5:14 pm

That’s the full kit, yep. Good to see ya G.