They’ve Hit Bottom. Let’s Keep Them There.

The Polls are fake and skewed, folks – just go vote. We’ll win.

Highly embarrassing election date error corrected – thanks to Cracker Barrel Philosopher for the head slap.

rock-bottom

11 responses to “They’ve Hit Bottom. Let’s Keep Them There.

1. papabear1950 October 19, 2016 at 8:54 pm

I heard that Jerry Garcia, and the rest of “The Dead”, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jimi, Janis, Jim Morrison, and Vince Foster are voting for the harridan… gotta make sure all LIVING voters cast a ballot!

2. Pistol Pete October 19, 2016 at 9:37 pm

Count me among the millions and millions who will vote for Trump only because the alternative is as unthinkable as it is vomit-inducing.

3. bluesjunky October 19, 2016 at 10:14 pm

I do believe yer right, my man…

• Earl of Taint October 20, 2016 at 7:38 pm

Polls reported Carter leading Reagan by 17 points. Landslide for Reagan showed the truth. I’m counting on good folks to help stop the Clintons. I think he’ll win.

• jw burns October 23, 2016 at 10:29 am

This guy thinks so as well. Will be poll watching at a remote church here in northern AZ. The GOP allows 1 poll watcher per shift and if you have a ‘problem’, they give you a number the other end of which is manned by a lawyer. Even though concealed carry is legal in AZ, you can’t carry at a polling place, understandable in any other election. Come to think of it, they didn’t say anything about curare darts.

4. wikedoldwitch October 21, 2016 at 1:03 pm

Another great one, Earl. You could only make it better by showing a front end loader bucket dumping a couple tons of dirt on those two dirt bags and a face pic of yourself wryly grinning over the edge.

5. Cracker Barrel Philospher October 21, 2016 at 5:40 pm

Only Democrats should vote on Nov. 9. For everyone else it is Nov. 8.

6. jw burns October 23, 2016 at 10:16 am

Ok EoT thanks, its Nov 8th, but you didn’t say WHAT YEAR! Can I get some guidance here?