And there’s a warning clearly posted here. You are not compelled to click, so don’t come crying to me because your retinas have melted or your genitals have inverted completely up into your abdomen or what not. We serve the news straight here.

Bonus extra no-charge heads-up for the ultra-sensitive reader: Yes, you will see her wiener. Adults only. Proceed at your own risk.

Nice knowing you.

hillary nude statue redacted

26 responses to “OK Fair’s Fair. Naked Statues Of Trump Are Funny Fun Fun? Now You’re Playing In My Game, Bischez.

1. GOODSTUFF August 20, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Aunt Hillary!

2. JCscuba August 20, 2016 at 7:32 pm

Oh man, she reminds me why I’m not married, just kidding my wife dumped me and I’m better for it. Thanks for this on, trust it will get big time exposure J.C.

3. JCscuba August 20, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Alternatively the image below could be titled where dicks go to die.

Can you imagine waking up next to that shimmering pool of adipose?

Makes you want to give Slick a hall pass and his law license back.
    New title and more snark, here’s my take thanks my friend J.C.

4. comradewhoopie August 20, 2016 at 9:19 pm

No homo, but after viewing that, I think I could learn.

5. jw burns August 20, 2016 at 9:37 pm

Well we know that you didn’t plagiarize it although I did see something very similar on the National Review site recently.

6. Richard Solomon August 20, 2016 at 10:14 pm

Once seen this horror can never be unseen or forgotten or forgiven. The appropriate procedure for viewing this horrific bad dream would have been to require a background sanity check just as if the viewer were buying a weapon. You would then require a follow-up sanity check to access the damage and to order rubber room incarceration wherever necessary.
    If only we could hear the magic words:”Our psychiatrists are standing by waiting for your call”. It’s too late for me but maybe the rest of you can save yourselves,

• Earl of Taint August 21, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Excellent suggestions for solid public safety guarantees but they sound like an awful lot of work and expense to implement. We do care but not nearly that much.

7. Pistol Pete August 21, 2016 at 12:19 pm

One question,Earl…how did you make her look that good?Somewhere,there’s a billy goat who may not wretch at this version of her(it.)

• Earl of Taint August 21, 2016 at 8:25 pm

I have friends who would also hit the billy goat. There’s just no accounting for other peoples standards.

• GruntOfMonteCristo August 21, 2016 at 10:44 pm

I agree with Pete. You botched this one, Earl. Whoever that body double is, it ain’t Hillary. You can tell she has actual ankles at the end of those legs. Plus, we can stifle the gag reflex if we try moderately hard. I think you have not spent sufficient time browsing amateur Voyeurweb, or wherever you do your research. If you stomach can’t take it, get some interns. You’ve taught us to expect perfection in our debauchery here, Man! It’s not our fault!

8. FlyBoy August 21, 2016 at 2:00 pm

I don’t think my dick will get hard ever again!!!! Thanx a lot, Earl…..

9. jw burns August 21, 2016 at 5:06 pm

This is a head scratcher EoT but I think that you might be onto something really important here. Allow me. Put a little fur on Grandma here and what have you got? A goddamn Yeti is what, and a gender fluid one at that. If I were a betting man I’d say that this critter is kept somewhere like Area 51 along with Caitlin Jenner. I didn’t buy that “the car accident knocked my dick off” story for a second. Art Bell needs to know this.

• Earl of Taint August 21, 2016 at 8:17 pm

A brilliant observation – the insight as to gender-fluidity is keenly perceptive as well. And you are right, she is in fact a Yetal creature – of no scientifically discernible gender. Her people keep her shaved, waxed and tweezed to the point nobody truly knows what her real fur looks like. And I don’t want to guess.

10. Jen August 21, 2016 at 8:45 pm

Apparently, black dicks matter (to H.Rotten Clinton)!

11. Wild Bill Hiccup August 21, 2016 at 10:39 pm

Simple yet fugly. Perfect.

12. Deb Williams August 22, 2016 at 5:41 pm

Seems like an accurate depictiony of her,lol

13. papabear1950 August 25, 2016 at 10:00 am

I read your disclaimer, yes. I took to heart that it was well founded, yes. I looked anyway, DAMMIT! The retinal damage went through my temporal and occipital lobes like a light-saber! Now I’ll be in therapy for years to re-train other parts of my brain to control vision, speaking and hearing. I thought I was your friend, but my ability to engage in “smartassery” has been severely curtailed… as a matter of FACT, I’m DEAD! Yep… my curiosity of your screaming wit has KILLED me! Please don’t blame yourself… you warned me.