Paid Advertisement

amazing

18 responses to “Paid Advertisement

1. JCscuba August 15, 2016 at 11:38 pm

Laughing my ass off, you know you are and absolute rock star who must share company with John,Paul, George and Ringo. This goes up tomorrow. Thanks amigo.

2. jw burns August 16, 2016 at 2:39 pm

EoT, Very wise of you to branch into the suggestions for the health conscious. Big, make that huge fan of Dr Fug as well as his brothers Ravi and Ravi. I was hooked on beach shitting and they got me on the toilet faster that you could say Bob’s your uncle. Please to be thanking you for sharing many funny pictures.

• papabear1950 August 16, 2016 at 4:14 pm

jw, you remind me of a friend who does a HILARIOUS “tech-support” accent… “what is de deeference beetween a duck. One of hees legs arrrrre both the same!”

• jw burns August 16, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Thank you sir. I worked in big Silicon Valley IT shops for too many god damned years and had to listen to that sniveling shit every day all day. Sneakiest people alive. If they were higher protein (less chickpea, more chicken) I’d say they’d be good Soylent Green candidates.

• papabear1950 August 17, 2016 at 8:14 am

I thought “Silicon Valley” was the cleavage between two “augmented” boobs, (and no… lamont and Biteme have never been augmented).

• jw burns August 17, 2016 at 8:45 am

“Silicon Valley” is the house that Shockley built and Apple pussified. Who is this “Biteme” you speak of, Joe “Mr Protoplasm” Biden?

• papabear1950 August 18, 2016 at 9:40 am

Considering what’s happening at our southern border I must answer, “Juan and the same”.

• Earl of Taint August 16, 2016 at 8:59 pm

Oh and I am thanking you with most sincere kindness. Please come to shit yourself in any of my motels located throughout the South as you may desire.

3. Earl of Taint August 16, 2016 at 9:16 pm

The real beauty of a scam like this…in order to sue the makers – or whoever has the money – you’d have to actually buy and eat real South Asia-harvested toenail fungus (in situ) and then get the actual dysentery that made you repeatedly shit the bed leaving you actually starved and skeletal. It’s brilliant.

• jw burns August 16, 2016 at 10:51 pm

Too true. I will kill for a pot of kombucha tea when I get like that. Got to be careful though. Gives me the squirts.

4. poppajoe49 August 17, 2016 at 9:52 pm

Where did you get a pic of Granny Klintoon’s paws?

5. jw burns August 20, 2016 at 10:24 pm

Didn’t want to beat this to def but I found a relative of Dr Fug, Swami Savinanda who is, sit down now, 120 years young! His secret? Swamis just want to have fun. “I just want people to be happy, healthy and peaceful.” That and a ranch in Oregon. http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/monk-claiming-to-be-120-says-celibacy-lentil-diet-are-keys-to-long-life-1.3035402

• Earl of Taint August 21, 2016 at 8:30 pm

Sure thing. Eat nothing but pea soup and you get an extra 50 years of eating nothing but pea soup.

Not me. I see Death as a blessed release. From pea soup, among other things.

• jw burns August 21, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Hope you’re exaggerating or sarcastic EoT. Got some issues here and let’s just say that its a topic.

• poppajoe49 August 22, 2016 at 8:08 am

Hey, pea soup would pretty good as long as about half of the ingredients are bacon.