Obama Wants To Fundamentally Change The Police

newcop

10 responses to “Obama Wants To Fundamentally Change The Police

1. KenH July 20, 2016 at 11:13 pm

How about just smashing your face in , jugears, until you can audition with TWD as an extra??

2. papabear1950 July 21, 2016 at 9:02 am

There you go wildly speculating again, Earl… there’s NO way lamont would advocate a uniform like that… the officers would look too much like GIRLSSSSSS… cooties and all! lamont would be more inclined to dress officers to look like the Village People, all “faggy” and such.

• Earl of Taint July 21, 2016 at 8:32 pm

You misunderstand his motivation PawPaw – because you are not a member of the communities he seeks to appease. Obama is a catcher. The uniforms serve as bait for what he really wants. A new Reggie Love.

3. GruntOfMonteCristo July 21, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Ok, but that could be a little too close to what he actually has in mind to be funny, Mr. Taint! Nice touch with the golf gloves, though!

4. poppajoe49 July 22, 2016 at 7:59 am

OK, I have been wanting King Barky to (Alan Grayson quote) DIE QUICKLY!!
    I am so completely disgusted and angry with him, that I don’t know if I could even feel sympathy for his daughters if he died. His sickening agenda of destroying the police, the military, and the country, are enough to make me want to bitch slap him until I die from exhaustion. Being a veteran who served under Reagan, I have a sense of patriotism that many may not know, and Barky would find disgusting. I can’t wait for January.
    I am not a big Trump fan, but I will say that if he does stick with his promises, and adheres to what he said in his speech last night, I will support him. I know that if Hitlery is elected, it will be the final nail in the coffin of the republic.

Pardon the rant, but I am really annoyed.

5. Handy Handsome July 23, 2016 at 8:33 pm

I bet Bubba get’s a woody when he sees it.