A Side Of Hillary You’ll Seldom See Here

Because I care about your vision. You wouldn’t be here without it, I’d guess. But you need to see this at least once. It keeps you well-rounded, as an informed citizen.

do it

10 responses to “A Side Of Hillary You’ll Seldom See Here

1. jw burns July 13, 2016 at 10:13 pm

Be nice if a seam in time would open and suddenly it’d be Altamonte Speedway with a couple of Hell’s Angels jumping on stage and beating the madness out of her with pool queues.

• papabear1950 July 13, 2016 at 11:52 pm

Jdub, I think it’s “cues”, (a queue is a line, of people), but it would be better if the bikers used an old shovelhead chain… we wouldn’t want her to get slivers from a broken cue stick.

• jw burns July 14, 2016 at 8:57 am

It occurred to me that I had experienced a syntactical misfire after I posted this deathless prose but my search for an edit function was in vain, much like trying to screw a porcupine. Oh but I would want her to get slivers, mostly in the vicinity of her genitourinary tract.

2. Pistol Pete July 14, 2016 at 6:11 am

There’s a joke involving her galpal,Hummus in there somewhere,but this is a classy website so we won’t go there.

• GruntOfMonteCristo July 14, 2016 at 1:20 pm

This is a classy website? WTH happened??? Earl!! Cleanup on Aisle 4! :D

• Earl of Taint July 14, 2016 at 8:34 pm

Search the archives, Pete. But thanks for the kind words.

• Pistol Pete July 15, 2016 at 5:54 am

Classy is relative.I’m chartreuse with envy over your photoshopping skills,but,as I do at Polination,your posts are not rife with the kind of vulgarity and filth that is the mainstay of garbage dumps like the Kos Kids,Huffpo and DU.I used to drop by over there once in a while,but then I’d need a shower and a high colonic.And when you’re a old white guy, that can get pretty painful.

• Earl of Taint July 16, 2016 at 5:04 pm

Thanks very much for the compliments. I know you mean well, but I’m disappointed to hear my vulgarity and filth is at a sub-progtard level, rife-wise. Very shocking – I have much work to do.