We’ve Disappointed Obama Again

And it really hurts his feelings. His words are inadequate. I mean Benghazi was ‘less than ideal’, but inadequate? That has to sting. He was in such a state of shock, he barely got through his speech, struggling to mention himself a mere 45 times during a memorial service for 5 police officers murdered by an (ex-)BLM activist. This is a real blow to his massively retarded ego. The attempt to compensate could be disastrous.

speech anyway

18 responses to “We’ve Disappointed Obama Again

1. GruntOfMonteCristo July 12, 2016 at 11:48 pm

We have dishonored ourselves by not shedding enough of our blood in the struggle. How do we redeem ourselves? I’ll commit ritual seppuku as soon as my katana is back from the shop. Meantime, I swear I will never again pretend that my Irish slave heritage is anywhere as legitimate or holy as exalted African slave heritage. Mea culpa. Donatella Versace. Coco Chanel.

2. poppajoe49 July 13, 2016 at 6:16 am

“It’s easier for a teenager to get his hands on a Glock than a computer or even a book.”

Geez Barky, you sure do know how to exaggerate the hell out of things when you are trying to push an agenda!
    I can damned well guarantee that there are no teenagers anywhere in this country that have a harder time getting a computer or book than a gun. I can also guarantee you that there are way more computers or books in the hands of teenagers than there are guns.
    Your f**king ego is so overinflated that I’m surprised you can get your head through a 2 car garage door, even with your Dumbo ears pinned back!
    I am so damned anxious to be able to turn on the TV and not see your clown face and hear that annoying voice. January 20th can’t come soon enough for me.

• papabear1950 July 13, 2016 at 8:59 am

Speaking about lamont’s frisbees, I mean EARS, I’m surprised that Air Force One hasn’t been converted to a C-5 so they can get lamont’s ego, ears and magilla’s ass in through the cargo doors. As far as lamont’s voice, if I NEVER hear another “tooth whistle” for the rest of my life it will be JUST fine. Personally I think sucking on doorknobs messes up one’s orthodontia.

• GruntOfMonteCristo July 13, 2016 at 10:24 pm

Those weren’t door knobs, Bear.

• papabear1950 July 14, 2016 at 12:35 am

Yeah, I forgot to add the “nudge nudge, wink wink” after the comment. lamont’s favorite teachers were the ones that didn’t say his answers were WRONG, but his conclusions were a “phallusee”. He wanted to go on a fishing trip so he could get some “one-eyed Pike”. He never learned you’re supposed to SLICE cucumber before use. As a teenager he always wanted a “Wang” computer. He was very confused when he heard of the vocation “Private Dick”. He always wanted to see a rooster at dawn (but his “choom bus” escapades cause him to sleep in). He thought the Navy was the place for him… Seamen galore, Rear Admirals, a Poop Deck, men who say “blow me down”. He wanted to move to England ’til he heard a “fag” is what they call a cigarette. He sent back the bust of Churchill when he learned that Elton John wasn’t the queen of England. He thought the colloquialism was “Jack-off all trades, master of baiting”. His friends said he could suck a bowling ball through a garden hose, and he didn’t seem to mind the taste of chrome.

• Earl of Taint July 13, 2016 at 8:03 pm

Great rant, bravo joe

• Pistol Pete July 14, 2016 at 6:02 am

You missed his point.His “people” have no use for books.None of them can read.They do,however hold their Glocks sideways when they do a drive-by,like a sissy.