Blame This On Grunt – He Invoked Her

Not my fault. GruntO brought her forth, in the comments. There are some things you just don’t say.

Like “Michelle Obama in a Costume with a Thong” …and boiinng! Up she pops.

rio la la

21 responses to “Blame This On Grunt – He Invoked Her

1. GruntOfMonteCristo July 1, 2016 at 11:06 pm

It’s just lucky for you I’m too drunk to see that clearly. And my lawyers are easily amused, so I predict you’ll survive this little episode of poor judgment. But tomorrow, there will be questions, and they will begin with WTF????

• GruntOfMonteCristo July 1, 2016 at 11:13 pm

Also, I was on a plane today with an otherwise attractive chick in a red sleeveless dress and a 6 month growth of underarm raccoon fur, and this pic reminded me too much of her, so you’re going down, Mr. Taint. Lawyers have been released. Checks have been issued. You need to start thinking about your future. PTSD is expensive!

• Earl of Taint July 2, 2016 at 11:12 am

Dude, you invoked her appearance. Unknowingly, I’m sure. Drunkenly, perhaps. But there are forces at play in the innernets that we don’t understand. This is one of those forces. My little blog is merely the unwilling vehicle for the display. I have no control over it. When you mentioned the MORT in a comment, you opened the portal…and thar she blows. I can’t even delete the pic, see?

Eventually she’ll rotate down and off into the archives. But let’s all learn a lesson from this and never do it again. Unless someone just wants to see her. Many thanks my good but paranormatively ignorant friend.

• Earl of Taint July 2, 2016 at 11:26 am

Correction: We have her acronym wrong. Mo******* in a Cos**** with a Tho** was the Utterance. So she’s MOCT, not MORT. Rio was not mentioned in the summons, it’s just where she was in the photo, we regret the error.

2. Richard Solomon July 1, 2016 at 11:38 pm

Disgraceful-but it could have been worse. At least you photo-shopped out the flies buzzing around her nether regions.

3. papabear1950 July 1, 2016 at 11:55 pm

Earl, unfortunately for me, my eyesight is PERFECT, (well, until 2 minutes ago). It makes me wonder if your parents were married to one another, because if they WEREN’T that would make YOU a… well, it WAS the first word that came to mind when I saw magilla, in all her cellulitic and furry glory, (do Wookiees have hair or fur?) I’m gonna join with Grunt to file a NOclass action suit against you… I thought I was your friend, and THEN you torture me with that OBVIOUSLY un-retouched photo. And what the hell are those things on “her” chest… MOOBS, or are they deflated water balloons? MAN, my retinas are STILL burning, you “female-parent fornicator”. GRUNT, when we get together for that beer we have GOT to have a brainstorming session on retribution for Earls’ “brain terrorism”. I think my frontal lobes have atrophied and my IQ has decreased by about 50 points, (but I take great comfort that I’m STILL around 200 points above lamont!)

4. jw burns July 2, 2016 at 12:42 am

Great shot EoT, but it doesn’t show the unicorn tattoo on her Adam’s Apple.

5. bluesjunky July 2, 2016 at 4:35 am

I hate you…both…

6. GOODSTUFF July 2, 2016 at 5:05 am

DUDE! You are heartless

7. GrimmCreeper July 2, 2016 at 7:24 am

That is so wrong on so many counts. Who removed the fly paper from under her arms?

8. poppajoe49 July 10, 2016 at 10:44 am