Exclusive Never Before Seen In Public Photo: Hillary’s Surprise Visit To Rio

World Cup 2014. She was still suffering from the brain damage caused by her stroke. We know some will claim this is not Hillary in the photo but we have ironclad proof and eyewitness testimony that will remove all doubt. How? We paid Sidney Blumenthal $201,000.

hill in rio

The Victims outcomes, left to right: Joined a convent, suffered heart attack – survived, self-impaled – dead.

15 responses to “Exclusive Never Before Seen In Public Photo: Hillary’s Surprise Visit To Rio

1. papabear1950 June 29, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Gee, who could the one dressed as a HARPY be… I wonder. YES, I know it’s not shrillary… the breasts are too “perky”, PLUS, her equator and ass are too small, but it still is funny!

• GruntOfMonteCristo June 30, 2016 at 1:03 am

Look on the bright side, Bear. It wasn’t Moochelle in a costume with a thong. Fatality stats would have been way worse.

• Papabear July 1, 2016 at 10:11 am

Grunt, it’s good I haven’t had breakfast yet or the thought of magilla flashing skin would cause projectile vomiting. You can be quite vicious with the mental imagery. The CIA could put your skill to use. I actually cancelled my National Geographic delivery when I heard they offered magilla 50 bucks to pose for the centerfold.

• papabear1950 July 2, 2016 at 3:02 pm

YES, I’M DEAD! Between shrillary flashing her “turdies” and magilla “shaking her ji**abootie” in the post above, I think it will be a miracle if I ever eat again. You’re a cruel one Mr. Graint, (Grunt + Taint… his inspiration, your diseased sense of humor). I don’t know how, but I’ll get you, Earl. Maybe I’ll sign you up for one of those infomercial “free” lunches for a “time share” in Detroit.

• GruntOfMonteCristo July 3, 2016 at 2:52 pm

If it makes any difference, Bear, I’ll try to make up for it by buying you beer next time you’re north of the Palmer Divide. Of course, if you’re really dead, I’ll just buy your wife some comforting cocktails. And I won’t even charge your estate, so everybody wins.

• papabear1950 July 4, 2016 at 8:23 am

DAMMIT… I just thought of a negative for being dead… I’ll be voting for SHRILLARY! I’d better get on the stick for my resurrection so my vote can’t be stolen, PLUS the added bonus of you providing the “suds” for inspiring the picture of magilla in her “birfday suit”.

2. proofpositiveblog June 30, 2016 at 5:57 pm

The guy with the mallet would have been happier if he’d started with his eyes!