Physics Pop Quiz

Name the result of this event:

holes

14 responses to “Physics Pop Quiz

• Earl of Taint June 29, 2016 at 9:06 pm

Awesome, thanks Junki. I’ve asked that BlackHole Sun – the Soundgarten version – be played at my funeral. Assuming they give me one.

• bluesjunky June 29, 2016 at 10:00 pm

I like yer style…and yer welcome!

• poppajoe49 July 10, 2016 at 10:33 am

I’m holding out for Simple Minds “Don’t You Forget About Me”, from the Breakfast Club. Even though I’m too old to be considered an 80’s baby, I still love the song.

1. papabear1950 June 27, 2016 at 8:49 pm

What made sense was not the way you spelled it. I thought “when two black HO’S approach”, then I saw dual honkys nearing one another, so I was momentarily confused. You DO realize, I’m sure, that mass has gravity, so shrillary’s enormous ass actually generates gravity. If Fauxcahontas works on “broadening her whore-izon” (see what I did there) then I can imagine the two being inseparable, like, FOREVER! If Bill gets between them in an effort to “tap” “Sackashitwea Lieawatha”, he could find himself more “two-dimensional” then what’s obvious.

2. poppajoe49 June 28, 2016 at 7:07 am

Although physicists may disagree with me, when 2 black holes collide, the universe comes to an end.

3. papabear1950 June 28, 2016 at 8:45 am

Hey, Earl… use your influence with shrillary’s campaign to suggest a jingle for when the harridan offers free stuff after she’s elected, “nothin’ says lovin’ like something from the coven”!

4. jw burns June 28, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Listen to her screech fo a few seconds, check out those crazy doll eyes, and its clear that she’s a certifiable manic depressive. Now we’ll have Sackashitwhea playing second vulva so no bonus if Clot cashes in her chips.

• Papabear June 29, 2016 at 8:39 am

Jdub, I’ve recently had abdominal surgery, so THANK you very much for the “dry heavage” you inflicted on me by the mental image that Debbie Was-a-man Schlitz and shrillary HAVE a vulv… vul… “mommy parts”. There goes 59 years of enjoying the feminine gender. CRAP!

• jw burns June 29, 2016 at 9:19 am

Thanks in return Mr Bear. Now that it looks like a running mate has been chosen, the “I’m with Stupid” t-shirts can be printed up. Not only do I thank you, I’m sure that the entire Stainmaker family does. What says appreciation more than a cough-induced loaded diaper. https://i.sli.mg/t2vqzQ.jpg

• papabear1950 June 29, 2016 at 5:42 pm

Yeah… if shrillary were a “Power Ranger” her super-power would NOT be sphincter control! It’s why she never walks in front of lamont… if he envisioned her possessing a “poop chute”, he wouldn’t be able to concentrate on anything else. (I guess contemplating a Wookiees “terminal orifice” is not a pleasant experience… even for a screaming homosexual.)

• poppajoe49 July 10, 2016 at 10:25 am

OK, there’s proof that she stockpiled those potato chips with the fake fat, that caused anal leakage.
          That just might be the smartest thing that has come out of her ever!