So Evil, The Dark Side Turns To Her

palpacankles

24 responses to “So Evil, The Dark Side Turns To Her

1. poppajoe49 June 19, 2016 at 11:17 pm

Hey Earl,
    OK, the picture of Palpacankles is pretty scary, but the one of her camel toe in the yellow pantsuit is even more disturbing.

• papabear1950 June 20, 2016 at 8:42 am

PJ, I too had quite an abdominal workout (dry heaves) when I saw that “dromedary toe” (only ONE hump, Chintzy Clinton). Earl, “PALPACANKLES”… HILARIOUS! If I were a Hindu I would want to come back as YOU… (re-inchrysanthemum, ’cause even in fantasy I still couldn’t believe in re-incarnation). Pertaining to the “dark side”, I would offer a slight amendment to your proclamation… “The Dark Side Turns To Whore”, (attention whore, power whore, power whore, power whore… ad infinitum, ad nauseum).

• Earl of Taint June 22, 2016 at 8:24 pm

Don’t you just hate her even more whenever you stop by and see that big puffy taco poochin’ out at you? That’s our target outcome.

2. Mizdoolally@gmail.com June 20, 2016 at 8:23 am

Hey, PoppaJoe49….I can’t find the one you are talking about. Do you still have it? I’d like to see it.

• papabear1950 June 20, 2016 at 8:49 am

Mizdoolally, I would get checked out for masochistic tendencies. You WANT to see that picture? I’ve got one of Helen Thomas topless in a thong… wanna see that? Anyway, look to the right of today’s first blog entry.

• Gene June 20, 2016 at 10:07 am

I can only guess it looks like a bag of white potatoes with some red lipstick.
        Please keep it to yourself. I want to see my grandkids.

• Earl of Taint June 22, 2016 at 8:20 pm

Sweet Mizdoolally :) *pats her head*

3. Pingback: HOGS TO SLAUGHTER | NOTHING BUT NEWS - SO FORGET THE NUDES!

4. Mizdoolally@gmail.com June 22, 2016 at 9:15 pm

Dear Earl and Papabear1950: You guys are talking waaaay over my head. Okay..I saw the yellow pants suit. Really awful. But I’ve yet to find the “palpacankles” one.

5. Mizdoolally@gmail.com June 22, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Oh, my goodness!!!! Yes…I finally found the “palpacankles” one.

6. Mizdoolally@gmail.com June 22, 2016 at 9:34 pm

I looked up “cankles” and found that it’s just a word for thick ankles. And, yes, she has those.
    My mother had them and my daughter has them, but I never did. Think I took after my grandmother.

• Earl of Taint June 23, 2016 at 9:11 pm

It’s utterly small and petty of me to ridicule a woman due to some physical abnormality over which she has no control but I hate Hillary’s corrupt, thieving, lawyerly, lying guts
      so hard it destroys my otherwise caring and gentlemanly social filters to pieces and bad stuff comes out instead. Sorry ma’am.

• Mizdoolally@gmail.com June 23, 2016 at 9:54 pm

Dear Earl of Taint! Please don’t apologize. It wasn’t my intention to criticize you for “cankles.” They’ve been disgusting me too. It’s not so much that she has them as it is that she could hide them a little better if she would. I remember thinking, a long time ago when Hill was much younger that I didn’t think she was at all attractive. But looking back and comparing her as she was in the White House to how she is today…it’s utterly mind boggling. She wears pants but they don’t seem to hide the cankles.

7. papabear1950 June 23, 2016 at 7:57 pm

Mizdoolally, I would surmise your granny was old, so, when you “took after [her]”, did you ever catch her?

• Mizdoolally@gmail.com June 23, 2016 at 9:48 pm

Papabear1950 … you are so funny! “Took after her” is an old Texan or southern expression meaning one inherited a trait of a relative.

• Papabear June 24, 2016 at 10:02 am

Yes, Mizdoolally, I know. I was just being a “Smarty Pants”, (an old Colorado expression meaning my jeans are full of sour fruit candies).

• Gene June 27, 2016 at 6:09 am

My parents put rocks in my pockets so i wouldn’t climb the antenna tower, back when cb radios were a thing when i was 2-3 years old of course.

• Earl of Taint June 27, 2016 at 8:09 pm

Funny mine did they same only they threw them at me to keep me out of the house.

Also we weren’t rich enough to have our own antenna tower. We had to share ours with the power company.

• poppajoe49 June 28, 2016 at 7:01 am

That makes me crazy. All those leftards that try to outlaw the high tension electric towers because they supposedly cause cancer and birth defects. Where I grew up I lived less than 500 feet from those towers and we played closer than that to them. I lived there for 24 years (moved out and then came back years later, and am now 57, with no ill effects. My parents and brothers also have had no ill effects, and they lived there longer than I did.