The Nasty Old Crop-Duster

What if she’s contagious? What if she’s got TB …or something worse? Look at her spray patterns. She blew her slimy, corrupt, hairy-assed microbes all over everything. Everybody in that room should have been isolated and quarantined. Too late now though. It’s all out there.

zika

14 responses to “The Nasty Old Crop-Duster

1. Sid Vicious June 7, 2016 at 7:22 pm

Love that title. Was there really food on the table or did you add that in Earl?

2. Mizdoolally@gmail.com June 7, 2016 at 9:07 pm

I have seen her on the news coughing that way. And it always reminds me that not only her but pretty much the entire population coughs that way. Yes, technically, we are supposed to cover our mouth when we cough. It’s the polite thing to do. But people, myself included, just roll their hand into rather a ball. If slightly opened the germs would go straight through to whomever one is trying to avoid coughing on. As it is, the balled up fist just makes the germs fly right back on the cougher, and then out on all sides, bottom and top. and land on everyone else present. Why don’t people think about what they are going. As for Hill…why on earth doesn’t she get her doctor to give her a good codeine laced cough medicine and STOP the cough in its tracks?

• Mizdoolally@gmail.com June 7, 2016 at 9:09 pm

Another question would be why don’t I proofread my comments before sending them on. ;-)

• Earl of Taint June 15, 2016 at 8:31 pm

I do try not to dwell on it but yes, people are sliming other people all over the place. I avoid highly populated, contained spaces for this reason. Like hospitals.
        Your comment was fine. I think Hill has a goiter.

3. GruntOfMonteCristo June 8, 2016 at 12:14 am

If it turns out the virus is carried through airborne vodka mist, then we’re really in trouble. She’s like the parasite to end all parasites. And all other life forms on Earth.

4. poppajoe49 June 8, 2016 at 1:14 am

There’s a good use for a Hefty bag, just put it over head and duct tape it tightly around her neck.Germs contained!

5. jw burns June 8, 2016 at 5:43 am

They are just learning that in adults who contract pika, the head of course does not contract, just the conscience.

6. papabear1950 June 8, 2016 at 9:05 am

I can envision Wayne and Garth yelling, “Look out… the shrew is gonna SPEW!”

7. Wingman June 8, 2016 at 9:12 am

I’d be more worried about being sprayed with bullshit from that corrupt old hag than zika virus.

8. Gene June 8, 2016 at 9:37 am

GAG THE BAG!
    If you’re gonna spew, spew in this.
    Thanks for the tip Papabear.