Elizabeth Warren The Impotent Squaw Vows To Stop Trump

pound grass

10 responses to “Elizabeth Warren The Impotent Squaw Vows To Stop Trump

1. jw burns May 26, 2016 at 11:46 pm

Thanks EoT, I needed that. What could be more satisfying than to hear a Havad Yahd a’hole getting straight up reamed and in their worst nightmarish way, told that they are actually stupid, money grubbing pimps for the least honest trade, politics. How can this be? They are credentialed, certified, verified, embossed, gilded even. She and her tribe must be guzzling $12 chardonnay like its gatorade. Here was a real Indian turned pretty good actor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhrg6SH9yvE

2. poppajoe49 May 27, 2016 at 7:59 am

While I’m not sold on Trump, the more squawking I hear from the faux squaw, the more likely I am to lean in his direction. I do know that the Indians I am friends with are embarrassed by this bitch.

• Earl of Taint May 27, 2016 at 11:47 am

I am 1/8th Indian. My maternal grandfather was 1/2 Modoc, from Oregon. I’ve never used it to glom onto govt freebies though.

• jw burns May 27, 2016 at 12:11 pm

…or use it for cultural authentication purposes with friends in ‘academia’. The Indians here in the Southwest have a big right to bitch but refrain from doing so. If Trump is smart he’ll differentiate between quacks like Warren and the real deal, who are hurting and could use some help.

• papabear1950 May 27, 2016 at 7:43 pm

My motorcycle is FULL Indian. Damn this only wants gasoline at a casino!

3. papabear1950 May 27, 2016 at 9:07 am

Earl, you’ve GOTTA be more sensitive to Lizzie’s Indian heritage by using her non-white monikers. Choose from “Fauxcahontas”, “Liawatha” or “Sack-a-shit-wea” and stop enforcing Caucasian culture on this poor squaw.

4. woodsterman May 27, 2016 at 10:15 am

Watch out for them ass twitches.

5. Blue Lou Boyle May 27, 2016 at 5:14 pm